RSVP Caribbean Cruise February 2012

Boytjie

Okay, then.

Possibly one reason is because at the time of the Hawaiian cruise, although they may have been contractually tied to Holland America, no details had been hammered out. Feb 2012 would have been well over a year away. I don't recall an on board boking credit when we did 2007 Alaska for 2009 Caribbean. Peter?

On Alaska 2007 we were too busy looking forward to the 2008 Caribbean cruise to think of 2009. ;) And we were already booked for 2008 so I did not pay attention to future cruise bookings.

Hello All,

Well I am really hoping I can book this cruise soon.

Money a bit tight at the moment, but will hopefully book in next month or 2..

Never been on a cruise before, and a gay cruise looks like it will be a lot of fun.

I am a 30 year old guy from the UK.

Hello All,

Never been on a cruise before, and a gay cruise looks like it will be a lot of fun.

James,

Welcome to CC and our fun RSVP thread.

As a former newbie (we all were once) I can assure you that you have no idea just what "a lot of fun" can really be ! ! :eek: ;) :cool:

So, stay tuned here on this thread and you will get tons of useful information and make lots of new friends before you even sail.

r.

hey mate and thank you.

I really hope to be able to book in next month or so..

Be great to see others that are going near the time also.

Yea I have done load of research, and to be honest its VERY rare to hear a bad review of a gay cruise. On either RSVP or Atlantis.

Will be fun :D

Hello All,

book James! i was unable to go this year after two years in a row and have missed it horribly. book now, pay your deposit and your almost half way there.

you will not regret!

dave

book James! i was unable to go this year after two years in a row and have missed it horribly. book now, pay your deposit and your almost half way there.

you will not regret!

dave

Ditto! (Except we did 4 Februaries in a row)

Welcome James!

Ditto! (Except we did 4 Februaries in a row)

My DH talks about taking a break some year, I always remind him the on board booking discount disappears once you skip a year.

Suddenly, he changes his mind.

OK, I'm confused. I'm not seeing this cruise on the RSVP site. I do see it on Dan H's site .... is it not open to general booking? I only see the 2011 Grand Mediterranean. What's the deal?

We just did the Atlantis cruise on Serenade and booked, on-board, next March's just-added Caribbean on Celebrity Summit, but I could be talked into jumping to RSVP instead. The ports don't light me up, but I like that it has 3 sea days to just 1 on Atlantis.

OK, I'm confused. I'm not seeing this cruise on the RSVP site. I do see it on Dan H's site .... is it not open to general booking? I only see the 2011 Grand Mediterranean. What's the deal?

The cruise IS open to general booking. Give Dan or RSVP a call. The focus at this point seems to be the Mediterranean cruise in July. Once they have a fair amount of cabins booked for the Mediterranean, they will add the Caribbean to the website.

Of course, Big Daddy Atlantis will have to give the okay first.

The cruise IS open to general booking. Give Dan or RSVP a call. The focus at this point seems to be the Mediterranean cruise in July. Once they have a fair amount of cabins booked for the Mediterranean, they will add the Caribbean to the website.

Thanks for the info, Typhoon.

Are there any other RSVP cruises selling in "stealth mode"? We'd rather go somewhere other than the Caribbean again next year.

Are there any other RSVP cruises selling in "stealth mode"? We'd rather go somewhere other than the Caribbean again next year.

There are more cruises planned for 2012. No destinations announced yet.

Before they announce any additional cruises, Big Daddy Atlantis will have to approve the announcement timing.

on a generic Gay Travel site and saw the itinerary. Like the Ft. L/Ft. L part and the 3 sea days, but not especially enamored with the ports of call. RSVP should just go ahead and buy the Nieuw Amsterdam. Looks as if that's the only ship they'll charter. Of course, once I sail on her with RSVP's July Med cruise, I may be a fan as well. ;)

For winter 2012, I'm leaning more towards Atlantis's March cruise on the Celebrity Summit, which is San Juan/San Juan. Only 1 sea day, but St. Barths!!!! And it could be fun to disembark in San Juan on St. Patrick's Day and search for an Irish Coffee!! :eek:

Hey guys...

I am looking into the 2012.. I so missed being on the Feb cruise this year but have been busy planning Europe.. 3 months to go... woo hoooo

I am hoping to do this trip next year... Just waiting for Europe to be done and see what's left for cash flow... But I think its looking good...

Kisses to all....

Hey guys...

I am looking into the 2012.. I so missed being on the Feb cruise this year but have been busy planning Europe.. 3 months to go... woo hoooo

I am hoping to do this trip next year... Just waiting for Europe to be done and see what's left for cash flow... But I think its looking good...

Kisses to all....

Just do it. ;)

Hey guys...

Kisses to all....

Eddie,

We missed you too ! !

I've had to trade in my Mediterranean on RSVP for a Mexico on Atlantis (first time) due to other than cruise reasons.

So, hope to see you in 2012 (already booked into same cabin).

We will ALL be there in 10 months :D

r.

believe me ......i am not wishing my life away. BUT.....I can't wait for Feb 12 to arrive. And I have a wonderful summer coming up.......but I am still looking forward to the 10 months going quickly!!!

dave

Well Dave, I'm lookign forward to hanging out with you on the sun bathing deck, and dancing to dawn. Such a pitty, no real place to shake my grove thing here in Minnesota, except with my cat in the living room. And that, gets old! 8-)

Well Dave, I'm lookign forward to hanging out with you on the sun bathing deck, and dancing to dawn. Such a pitty, no real place to shake my grove thing here in Minnesota, except with my cat in the living room. And that, gets old! 8-)

You must be talking about your groove thing Kevin. I'm sure with a little effort you could find a place to shake it. :D:D

...between cruises are too far apart.

Hey guys...

Kisses to all....

Eddie-know you will have a BLAST in Europe, still wishing we were going, can't have everything I guess...

Eddie,

We missed you too ! !

I've had to trade in my Mediterranean on RSVP for a Mexico on Atlantis (first time) due to other than cruise reasons.

So, hope to see you in 2012 (already booked into same cabin).

We will ALL be there in 10 months :D

r.

Reuel-anxious to hear about your Atlantis experience to Mexico. Bill and I have talked about doing that side of the country, but not keen on the perceived L.A. party vibe. Let us know what you think.

Go ahead, book! Would love to see more of you next time;)! Actually, I believe I have a picture of you on the top deck in Hawaii? or was it Curacao?

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

2 years ago i came here and you persuaded me to book a cruise and had amazing time with you, now looking, same itinerary...almost the same crowd and thinking: why not?! pocket is bit thicker and it's affordable again...

i just have to convince Reint to join me and have great time once more...

glad to see so many friendly faces around (even if you don't remember me)

ron

hi guys,

2 years ago i came here and you persuaded me to book a cruise and had amazing time with you, now looking, same itinerary...almost the same crowd and thinking: why not?! pocket is bit thicker and it's affordable again...

ron

OK, doing the Happy Dance here!

Everybody mail bomb Reint to join us. :D

hi guys,

ron

Ron,

Welcome back to our "Mary" Band ;)

r.

Archived