Fort Lauderdale beach hotel

lovetocruise444

I've been to Fort Lauderdale many times pre-cruise and have always stayed close to the airport. We just got back a few weeks ago and stayed at Bahia Cabana and loved it! It's right across from the beach in Fort Lauderdale and right by the water taxi. It's older and definately not 4 star but it was cheap and a great hotel. They have 2 different bars and GREAT inexpensive food! The locals come here to eat so you know it's good. I overheard one guy walking by me to the restaurant say "I forget this place is a hotel sometimes". Added bonus - on Sunday mornings you get breakfast with unlimited Bloody Mary's, Screwdrivers or Mimosa's for $14!

I've been to Fort Lauderdale many times pre-cruise and have always stayed close to the airport. We just got back a few weeks ago and stayed at Bahia Cabana and loved it! It's right across from the beach in Fort Lauderdale and right by the water taxi. It's older and definately not 4 star but it was cheap and a great hotel. They have 2 different bars and GREAT inexpensive food! The locals come here to eat so you know it's good. I overheard one guy walking by me to the restaurant say "I forget this place is a hotel sometimes". Added bonus - on Sunday mornings you get breakfast with unlimited Bloody Mary's, Screwdrivers or Mimosa's for $14!

Are you serious? That Days Inn is a DUMP! You must have had the best room in the house.

Every time we have drinks there I always make it a point to peak inside a couple of rooms and try to find a decent one. I've yet to find one. Saggy mattresses, horrible carpet, dirty rooms, smudged windows, etc.

Glad you had a good time and there aren't many better places anywhere to have a drink!

Archived