Recent Gem/Jewel Suite cruisers???

JEDIKNIGHT

Hello...

Well here I am again.

My in-laws will be visiting from overseas and I'm planning a cruise.

Lucky me. Oh lucky me. (I know I know, i ooooze happiness over this)

I don't even know dates yet, this is in the infancy stages.

GEM and JEWEL: Small chance I'll book an Owner's Suite, OR Garden Villa on one of these ships in March or April.

Anyone had recent experiences?

Does anyone know who the concierges will be and how they are?

Thank you. This board was phenomenal when I went on GEM a few years back, it turned out to be a nice cruise.

I was recently on the Jewel. Adrian the Concierge couldn't do enough for us. Our Butler was Ravi who was also wonderful.

I didn't hear anything but praise for the staff from the Courtyard passengers when we attended the Captains cocktail party one evening.

All the Specialty restaurants were terrific and the 2 times we ate in the MDR we had really good food.

Cagneys for breakfast and lunch were great too.

Every employee we encountered was polite and courteous and always had a smile.

No complaints.

How many will be in your party? One very nice suite is the AB (or whatever the heck it's labeled as now)--the two bedroom Family suite. They're located on Deck 11 and are the same as the two-bedroom GV but a little less pricey. They are great suites. We like 11006 on both ships. It's on the starboard side forward. (underneath the beauty shop and very quiet).

How many will be in your party? One very nice suite is the AB (or whatever the heck it's labeled as now)--the two bedroom Family suite. They're located on Deck 11 and are the same as the two-bedroom GV but a little less pricey. They are great suites. We like 11006 on both ships. It's on the starboard side forward. (underneath the beauty shop and very quiet).

I think you mean the 2 bedroom CV (courtyard villa), because the GV's (garden villas) are 3 bedroom and are a LOT pricey. ;)

PE

Thanks for the info about 11006. We will be in that suite on the Gem for our cruise to Bermuda later this year. Glad to know we made a good choice.

Archived