Letting a 17 y/o in the spa?

tingalex

Hello; I'm new to Cruise Critic, but I've greatly enjoyed reading the posts through the forums -- they helped me a great deal when deciding between a few cruises recently.

I've booked two SC suites in the Eurodam for an upcoming trip in March. In my cabin will be myself, my wife, and our 17 year-old son. We've cruised many times before (never with HAL, however) and we always enjoy purchasing the weekly "spa" pass for access to the thermal suites, thlassotherapy pool, etc. I see that Eurodam offers a similar type of pass for sale, but it indicates that spa services are restricted to guests 18+. Our son turns 18 in July. He looks about 19 or so.

Is this going to be something that will pose a problem for us buying him a pass? Do you think it will show up on the computer when we purchase him a pass that he is a minor, or is it just done manually? Anyway, I'm not expecting anyone here to know the specific answer, but I was just looking for thoughts on whether or not you think he'll be able to get away with it. (would Neptune staff be able to help if needed??)

Thanks so much! Looking forward to our first trip with HAL.

I think I would talk to the spa too. I'm quite sure they would not have an issue as long as an adult was with him. You could also email HAL to ask (just click the contact button on the HAL website.) That way you will have an answer in writing before you go.:):)

Welcome to cruise critic and the HAL board - have a wonderful cruise :):)

Archived