questions on Solstice, go ahead make my day :)

mrshark

The person with the 9:50 flight will be fine. I fly out of Ft Lauderdale at 8:50 and have no problem.

I don't think you would have made an 8:50 flight last sunday, first people didn't get off the ship till 8:10 or so, you would have got to the airport earliest 8:30, that's too close.

tough to say what ships are in port, that could change each week. We were in Havensight in St thomas with an NCL and MSC ship. In San Juan just us and Eurodam. In St Maarten there were 5 or 6 ships. allure of the Seas, us, a Princess ship, etc etc.

showers in AQ class were great it's a shower stall, not a tub with oval glass doors that come together in the middle, no shower curtain.

Shower head is huge, and there's 4 or 5 jets that shoot out at you from the wall that can be shut off if you wish. Nicest shower by far on any cruise I've been on.

Sorry, we didn't keep the daily newsletters.

tough to say what ships are in port, that could change each week. We were in Havensight in St thomas with an NCL and MSC ship. In San Juan just us and Eurodam. In St Maarten there were 5 or 6 ships. allure of the Seas, us, a Princess ship, etc etc.

Allure was also in St. Thomas.

Can you tell me which nights are formal for the Eastern itinerary? Were many people dressed up - considering going the tux route.

Formal nights were Monday and Friday (sea days). We saw tuxes and also suits (my DH wore a suit) - the ladies had everything from formal gowns to cocktail dresses and dress slacks with dressy tops. Not so many tuxes......

Archived