Caribbean Princess Club age

jettajenius

I was on the Caribbean Princess in Jan 2005. You won't be allowed up to Skywalkers at night when the club is going full steam. However, I did notice on several nights that in Club Fusion there were lots of teenagers dancing. It would appear that they were having dance parties for teenagers in Club Fusion. Check that out later in the evening if you want to dance. Have fun.

Hello. I am traveling at the end of march with 3 friends. Two of us will be eighteen, the other two are only 17. Will the 17 year olds be allowed into the dance clubs?

I hope you will be with your parents or other responsible adults. 18 years olds traveling by themselves will be denied boarding.

Princess allows 18 year olds to sail unaccompanied.

Not anymore. You will not be allowed to board...

The following is from the Princess Passage Contract..

5. AGE REQUIREMENTS; DRINKING AGE; GAMING AGE; ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.

The minimum passenger age is 6 months on Alaska, Canada/New England, Caribbean, Europe, Mexico and Transcanal cruises, and 12 months on all other cruises. Passengers under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a Passenger over the age of 21. In addition to proof of citizenship, regardless of the relationship of the adult traveling companion, all children must have a notarized letter(s) of consent to travel signed by the non traveling parent(s) or legal guardian(s) if both parents or legal guardians are not traveling with the child. This written consent must be presented at embarkation and accompany the child during his or her cruise. Children accompanied by only one parent must present a notarized letter of consent to travel signed by the other parent, unless sole legal custody has been granted. In the case of divorce, adoption or other circumstances, the parent or legal guardian is required to present proof of sole legal custody of the child. The Passengers may be refused boarding if they are unable to produce documentation that the child may travel with the adults who are present. No alcohol may be purchased or consumed by any Passengers under the age of 21. No Passenger under the age of 21 shall be permitted to engage in any gaming activities on board the ship.

I see that your friends have aged a little overnight...

3 of my friends and I will be on this cruise. We are all 18 and looking forward to it!

A word of caution - if you think you can pull the wool over anyones' eyes with fake ID's, guess again. You might get out of the country, but you still have to get back in. Good luck, and my apologies if you have found different friends to go with you and this is all on the up-and-up. If it's not, you might be getting into much more trouble than you can imagine.

Archived