Has anyone stayed in a cabin on the 14th floor near the kids rooms on the Oasis?

kanamade

i was going to have a cabin there last year when we were due to go (cancelled due to problems) I was worried as well about what noise would come off from the kids area, but apparently it's all sealed off and you can hear anything, all the ways into the kids area are well away from the cabins.

CK x

We had 14178 & 14180 (port side, pretty far forward) last month and there was absolutely no noise from the kids area. The cabin hallways are separated quite a bit from the central part of the ship where the Adventure Ocean is, plus the kids rooms are very far forward in the ship from the main entrance (one has a full glass windowed view out to the bow of the ship). It won't be a factor.

The bigger issue with deck 14 cabins in noise from above. Some other guests, including those with other deck 14 cabins in our party that were located midships, complained about noise from the pool deck above but we had none toward the front. If you're under the Solarium, I doubt you'll have any noise.

We were very happy with our location, so you can compare it to where you've reserved.

I wouldn't worry about noise, but if you don't tolerate movement well, it may be a concern. I hardly ever felt Oasis move, EXCEPT when we were dropping off/picking up our kids from the club. I started sending DH to get them because it was making me sick. I guess it just depends on your tolerance level! Regardless, you will have a fantastic time!

• 3 years later...
Here is a little secret.

There is no deck numbered Deck 13.

So Deck 14 is really Deck 13.

Hope you are not superstitious.

I'm almost positive that there are decks 0 and -1 (maybe more), so actually it is Deck 11 (or maybe Deck 10) that is Deck 13:eek:

Thom

We reserved rooms in this location and I am nervous about it. I would just change our rooms but we got the last 2 balcony rooms that are next to eachother which we need.

The kids area is probably not that big of a concern, one night per cruise they have a dance party in the Solarium and that is very loud, until at least 2am. I was one deck below on deck 12 and that was loud!

Edited by BillOh