Carnival advertising campaigns

mommaC82

Over the years, Carnival has used many different slogans, but I'm not sure when they used what. Does anyone here know (or have even the slightest idea)?

Carnival: The Most Popular Cruise Line in the World

Carnival: The Fun Ships

Carnival: All for Fun. Fun for All. I know this one is used now, but when did they start using this?

My cousin is doing a project for her marketing class and choose Carnival do research. While she can find examples of these slogans/tag lines all over the web, she's having trouble finding approximate timelines they were used, which she also needs to provide. Can anyone help her/us?

Thanks in advance for any help or info you can provide!

Same reason Geico has 6 different advertising themes, it works better. Say what you want about CCL, they do the best with adds for sure. RCL never really come together, NCL is spotty, the rest are just about non-existant except with occational print spots.

Same reason Geico has 6 different advertising themes, it works better. Say what you want about CCL, they do the best with adds for sure. RCL never really come together, NCL is spotty, the rest are just about non-existant except with occational print spots.

Thanks so much! That actually really helps. Everything we could find seems to show that they use the slogans during overlapping periods of time. It makes sense. Not sure what kind of "timeline" her professor wants, but I guess if she can provide approximate starting dates (which we have found), then she should be ok. Thanks again!

Archived