Hotels in Copenhagen

Watergal501

We are coming in a day early for our cruise in July, and am thinking of booking the hotel through the ship. They would have us stay at the First Hotel Skt Petri and was wondering if any one has stayed there, or has any other suggestions of other hotels they would recommend?

• 3 weeks later...

First Hotel looks like a good choice, but my response would be why are you booking thru the cruise line? The price they charge is usually double what you can can get on your own. Remember the price they give you as a rate is PER PERSON, so it's easy to confuse it and think you are getting a good rate.

I just checked expedia and a standard room is $250 (dollars not euors), and a superior room $300 per night for a 3 night stay in July.

and took many hints for booking THE Square,,,got a deal ,,with breakfast ,,for $280....its one Samantha Brown stayed at for series,,and can see it if you check her video s online at Travel Channel...but do book early,,,tried for June ,,after cruise,,,and many hotels are already booked...check Tripadvisor and Hotels.com,etc...for review and price,,will bet much better deal than with cruise...just have to provide transportation.,,and even with that STILL better....also,,just found Google earth,,late I know,,but can find exact locations of everything there....;)

Archived