EMBASSY SUITES

doone

I understand that some of the cruiselines are using it to book their passengers. No doubt the hotel makes more money that way. I was hoping for ES for my cruise in February but was not surprised when I was awarded the

Renaissance.

Thanks, Seagulls, that's what I heard also. I was hoping for the Embassy Suites through priceline for next March, but will be happy with whatever I get. Can't beat the prices on priceline, that's for sure.

I have had some luck for the summer months, but I'd not count on it for peak season next winter again.

<font face="Imprint MT Shadow" size="5" color="#FFCC00">Amber</font>

<font size="4" face="Berlin Sans FB">Cruise Resource

BiddingFun and BiddingHELP</font>

• 1 month later...

We loved this hotel!!! It is beautiful. The pool was great! Managers reception was just what we need to start our vacation off! Breakfast was delicious! Our room was comfortable. The concierge was a very nice touch.

The only negatives were the front desk staff on our first night seemed to be less than helpful but on our return we had someone different and this time she was over and beyond helpful. You always had to wait on the elevators. Our TV didn't work but it was repaired in about an hour.

It isn't on the beach but it is within walking distance from water taxi, food and shopping and the beach is only about 2 miles away ($6.00 cab ride including tip).

I've been trying since February for a room in January. I really wanted Embassy Suites. We stayed there in December for $65 through Priceline. I finally got a room yesterday. $75 for Mariott Marina. Does anyone know if their shuttle will take you to the ship? From the airport? Do they have a free breakfast?

crabbs.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2005;1;28;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until we sail on the Sun Princess

With Burbunny's help, I got a room at the Embassy Suites for my cruise in less than three weeks for $75. I'm really looking forward to this being a great start to our cruise.

Darlene

Sovereign of the Seas 5/00

Fantasy 6/00

Monarch of the Seas 10/02

Grand Princess 6/03

Sovereign of the Seas 02/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;6;26;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

6/26/04 Enchantment Graduation Celebration

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Palolake, yes there is a shuttle from the hotel to the pier at the Marriott. There is NO shuttle from the airport to the hotel, but its relatively close and a taxi shouldn't be that much.

You will enjoy the Marriott, right outside is the water taxi that you can use, great spot.

I got the Embassy Suites through Priceline for $55. This is for mid-August.

Explorer of the Seas ~ 10/02

Majesty of the Seas ~ 1/03

Majesty of the Seas ~ 8/11/03

Navigator of the Seas ~ 10/11/03

Serenade of the Seas ~ 1/31/04

Caribbean Princess ~ 8/14/04

Adventure of the Seas ~ 1/30/05

Serenade of the Seas ~ 7/10/05

As Burbunny said above, Embassy Suites may only come up in the summer months. March is high season in FL, so Embassy Suites may not come up for March. It is very early to bid. Have you checked Hotwire? I would definitely book a cancellable backup for March.

Explorer of the Seas ~ 10/02

Majesty of the Seas ~ 1/03

Majesty of the Seas ~ 8/11/03

Navigator of the Seas ~ 10/11/03

Serenade of the Seas ~ 1/31/04

Caribbean Princess ~ 8/14/04

Adventure of the Seas ~ 1/30/05

Serenade of the Seas ~ 7/10/05

Just booked Embassy Suites tonight (6/8)for $55.00 for June30-July3! So excited. Leaving on the Carribean Princess on July 3!

Cruising is my passion!

Fantasy '93

Ecstasy '94

Regent Rainbow '94

Celebration '95

Regal Princess '96

Sun Princess '97

Dawn Princess '98

Grand Princess '99

Sensation '99

Granduer of the Seas '00

Rapsody of the Seas '00

Galaxy '01

Sun Princess '01

Triumph '03

Carnival Spirit '04

Caribbean Princess '04

Carnival Spirit '05

I have also decided to fly into FLL a day early in order not to stress and develop an ulcer thinking the ship would leave without me should anything out of the ordinary occur - the earliest arrival time for us (from Ottawa, Canada) was around 1:15 pm and this would make me crazy...

So we are flying in friday before - and looking for place to stay- looks like there are a few good options - hoping for somewhere with free airport/port shuttles and a comp breakfast would be a bonus too! icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif As a canadian federal gov employee I am going to try and see if I can get a gov't rate and compare to see how good it is!

LMMM - notice you are also sailing the CP on Aug 14th - hope you have made your way over to the roll call board to say hi!

Froufie

We gpt the Embasssy Suites for 3 rooms for $55 on September 24th through Priceline. You can get it through Hotwire but it's around $76, I think. Look for the 3 * with the "S" symbol.

Car Destiny-W Caribbean-6/1/00

Sovereign - Bahamas - 6/15/01

Star Princess-Alaska-7/16/02

Navigator-E Caribbean-8/02/03

Mariner-W Caribbean-01/25/04

Caribbean Princess - 9/25/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;09;25;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

UNTIL THE CARIBBEAN PRINCESS !!!!!!

Kathi

Kathi_Whale001.gif

LOVE THE VOYAGER AND GRAND CLASS!!! BUT ANY SHIP WILL DO!!!

I also got Embassy Suites just last week for $55/night for August 12 & 13th.

With Priceline just look for Downtown FLL and 3 stars, usually the only 2 hotels you get are the Embassy Suites and the Marriott Marina.

Mike

Carnival Triumph - July 2002

Caribbean Princess - August 2004

Mariner of The Seas - March 2005

Disney Magic - Dcember 2005

Archived