Did NOT get my FCCs while on board - this new process is a mess

califgary

I was on this same sailing with Liz and just got my FCC confirmation email this morning as well as the charge on my credit card. The letter was from "Raymond....Future Cruise Sales, Sapphire Princess" .

BTW: on our Feb 19th Sapphire sailing, Alan Buckelew was reported to be with us........service was impeccable :D

Andi

He was on the cruise - he presented Captain Nick Carlton with a plaque for forty years of service!

Also, as a follow up on the cruise booking and FCC I did through Ray two days ago - the paper documents were delivered to my cabin within 24 hours - just like it used to be! Thank goodness!

We were on the February 19th sailing on the Sapphire. DH and I filled out the forms and gave them to a gal at the Passenger Services Desk, since we also read the message that Brian was off the ship. Mine posted on 2/27 and they were from Raymond – DH nothing. Two emails have produced no response either. DH called Princess customer service this morning and was told he’d need to talk with the Future Cruise Credit desk tomorrow.

I remembered reading these posts prior to our Sapphire Cruise. So he currently is trying to get to Christie’s voice mail.

Cruise Critic is the best and I wouldn’t have known to do this without your help!

I was just on the Sapphire Princess and submitted my FCC request on day 1 of the cruise because Ive heard of such a mess with how Princess is doing the FCC process. Now home (a great cruise) with no email confirmation, No $200 charge to my bill, no FCCs in my princess account.

Princess is really falling down on the job regarding this process -

Currently aboard the Emerald returning from a 10 day cruise. We boarded 2/26, bought FCC's on 2/27 and they were delivered to our cabin 2/28. They are now in a drawer in our cabin. Billing is direct to your credit card and doesn't show on your cruise bill. Whole transaction was completely painless.

From our experience and from what I have read posted about FCC it really depends on how competent the FCC host(ess) on the ship performs their job. I would think that this position is the first line when it comes to booking cruises and future cruises. Without an informed and skilled people person the experience becomes pained as has been the history by many writing on this board, including me! Princess really needs to vet the people they put in this position on their ships!

Currently aboard the Emerald returning from a 10 day cruise. We boarded 2/26, bought FCC's on 2/27 and they were delivered to our cabin 2/28. They are now in a drawer in our cabin. Billing is direct to your credit card and doesn't show on your cruise bill. Whole transaction was completely painless.

This thread is referring specifically to the Sapphire Princess and problems

encountered with not receiving FCC's

We were on the February 19th sailing on the Sapphire. DH and I filled out the forms and gave them to a gal at the Passenger Services Desk, since we also read the message that Brian was off the ship. Mine posted on 2/27 and they were from Raymond – DH nothing. Two emails have produced no response either. DH called Princess customer service this morning and was told he’d need to talk with the Future Cruise Credit desk tomorrow.

I remembered reading these posts prior to our Sapphire Cruise. So he currently is trying to get to Christie’s voice mail.

Cruise Critic is the best and I wouldn’t have known to do this without your help!

COTINGEY-

if you don't have it Christie's number is 800-872-6779 Ext 31884. She was wonderful :D in helping with this unfortunate problem.

Vicki

Just stumbled into this thread. We had the same experience on the Sapphire the week before Christmas. We filled out the form and dropped it in the box and .. No FCC ... no contact ... no nothing! That never happened before on any other Princess ship. Fortunatley, we'll be on the Caribbean Princess (using older FCC's) before I'll need another and I'll puchase them there. But, it's really strange that this is happening to so many people.

Archived