New pictures of the Legend after dry dock!!!

hotlipss

We were in Freeport on Friday and on our way to Port Lucaya Beach we saw the Legend in drydock..when we got back on the boat about 4hrs later, she was sailing by us (we were ported) out of the harbor blaring her horn..all hands were on deck waving to us.

The Legend was our first cruise and we're really partial to her..we were jumping up and down waving like a bunch of fools...:p

oh my! that is ugly! :eek:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I thought it looked very peaceful and is attractive! I'm now ready to book another Legend cruise as she is one of my favorite ships and I spend all my sea days at the aft pool. Now it will be even better!

Pat

While it looks very nice, there are not many chairs for an area that was always pretty populated...one can only imagine what this will do for crowding at the other pools. And I wonder how you will manage to score one of those limited seats:rolleyes: They only have a few tables now....from what I could see, just a row of tables for 2. This used to be my favorite place to hang out at a table with friends and have a drink or a meal...looks like that won't be happening anymore:(

I love the idea of the Serenity area...I just think they should have put it on an upper deck like the Freedom has done...better use of space, IMO.

Might be the only person that doesn't go on Facebook. Anybody copy the pics?

No, there at at least two of us. I sailed on the Legend last month. I loved the ship. Can anyone post the photos so non-facebook people can see them?

You folks who don't go on Facebook should still be able to click on that link, no:confused: Or is it that you don't want to?

I have never been successful at copying pics off FB and getting them on here...maybe someone else can?

Just noticed someone got them!

While it looks very nice, there are not many chairs for an area that was always pretty populated...one can only imagine what this will do for crowding at the other pools. And I wonder how you will manage to score one of those limited seats:rolleyes: They only have a few tables now....from what I could see, just a row of tables for 2. This used to be my favorite place to hang out at a table with friends and have a drink or a meal...looks like that won't be happening anymore:(

I love the idea of the Serenity area...I just think they should have put it on an upper deck like the Freedom has done...better use of space, IMO.

Good Point! Didn't think about the lack of chairs and tables. Guess I'll just have to get up REAL early!

Pat

What area did it replace? I like the cabana type chairs but I think getting one of those will be like getting a chair right next to the pool. Have to get up reallllllyyyy early to snag one.

Archived