Beach clubs/Beer choices

Cruisin Christi

Are there any bars or beach resorts that offer Bud (light or reg) or any of our Domestic flavored beers?

I am just curious because I am not a huge fan of Mexican beer.

Cozumel Tom should know the answer to this, if he pops in.

But in general Budweiser should be available in larger places as InBev and AB own 50% of Groupo Modelo (think Corona and Negra Modelo) which has distribution rights.

Cozumel Tom should know the answer to this, if he pops in.

But in general Budweiser should be available in larger places as InBev and AB own 50% of Groupo Modelo (think Corona and Negra Modelo) which has distribution rights.

I can stomach Corona if I have to, but I will search out the American beers and pay the high prices. I guess my trip to Cancun in 99 did me in on Mexican beer, as it was always warm and tasted really gross.

I can stomach Corona if I have to, but I will search out the American beers and pay the high prices. I guess my trip to Cancun in 99 did me in on Mexican beer, as it was always warm and tasted really gross.

Every beer I've ever had in Cozumel has been cold. If the bar serves warm mexican beer, you better believe you'll get warm Bud too! And that's pretty disgusting cold.

I'm normally a budlight drinker but Modelo is a really good beer, never had it hot though (ewww) , a friend of mine had some on one nice day out on the lake when I lived in Texas, I thought it was delicious, unfortunately it can't be found here in mobile, al. :( But I also added beer salt to the modelo, so I've never had it plain either. Can't go wrong with modelo & beer salt!!!lol also, I can handle corona too but modelo is MUCH better...

Every beer I've ever had in Cozumel has been cold. If the bar serves warm mexican beer, you better believe you'll get warm Bud too! And that's pretty disgusting cold.

Any beer is nasty hot...and I think having hot mexican beer is what made me dislike the taste. It was XX. I like Bud, but to each their own.

I'm normally a budlight drinker but Modelo is a really good beer, never had it hot though (ewww) , a friend of mine had some on one nice day out on the lake when I lived in Texas, I thought it was delicious, unfortunately it can't be found here in mobile, al. :( But I also added beer salt to the modelo, so I've never had it plain either. Can't go wrong with modelo & beer salt!!!lol also, I can handle corona too but modelo is MUCH better...

As long as I get it cold I might be ok. I will try Modelo, and maybe take along some beer salt?!

I'm not one to add stuff like lime or salt to beer. If you have a good beer, you don't need the add-ons. But for those interested in licking up the bland wateriness of lighter and dull flavored beers like Corona or Modelo or Bud, or Miller, don't pour beer salt into the beer. It'll taste salty and foam up (not a true head on the beer). But wet the neck of the bottle with a lime, and then sprinkle the salt on the neck (ala salt rim on margrita glasses). Take a lick of the salt, then a swig of beer.

Archived