What do I compare ES to...

StayCool

once ES isn't listed anymore? :o I know that is kind of a weird question, but I went to compare my fare today and there is no more ES. :eek: I didn't really think about that before. :confused: So do I just compare to fun savers or whatever? Help me please! Thanks!!!:D

You compare it to whatever rates are posted for your category of room.

So, if the funsaver rate is now lower than your ES rate, you can file a price protection form. Just remember that there have to be cabins available in the category which you booked. I was able to get $260 in OBC last year with early saver! So keep checking!!!

You can match to whatever category you're eligible for - past guest, resident, senior, etc. You just have to have a cabin to match too. On our Magic Med cruise our category has been sold out for a long time and I know the other categories have gone down a lot but we can't match to our category. Maybe the category above us will come down enough so it's below what we paid.

Thanks! Right now I am about $100 total below the current rates, so no OBC for me, yet! But I have been checking every day just in case. 88 more days!!! Woot!

Our fare was way below the current rates til about 35 days out then suddenly- we have $160 in OBC. So don't lose hope!

You can match to whatever category you're eligible for - past guest, resident, senior, etc. You just have to have a cabin to match too. On our Magic Med cruise our category has been sold out for a long time and I know the other categories have gone down a lot but we can't match to our category. Maybe the category above us will come down enough so it's below what we paid.

My category was sold out for months, too, but then it opened up again all of a sudden, with free upgrades for past guest rate. So not only did I get the OBC, but I moved to a better location.

My TA submitted and received confirmation today for the price drop I noticed over the weekend, and then it dropped again today! The ES program has been great for me so far...

Archived