What about the Century?

Lml513

See answers above, you will enjoy.

Since I will be in the cabin solo (now changed to Sky Suite - decided at the price the added amentities & space were well worth it :) - any possibility they will only allow 1 bottle of wine rather than 2?

Thanks in advance.. :)

Hi.

Best I know it, the rule is two bottles of wine per cabin. If I carry two bottles on, my husband carries none or we could each carry one. Same same to Celebrity.

Enjoy!

Fern

Hi There,

We are considering booking a cruise on the Century. Can anyone tell me what the balcony furniture is like in a 2B category? Is the furniture upgraded for CC class or are there cushions on the chairs? We like to be comfortable sitting out on our balcony with a glass of wine. :) Thank you!

We were in this Cat. Balcony(2B) on Century last Fall, The balcony had two patio - type chairs(no cushions) and a large table. We were very happy with the stateroom/Balcony.:)

I'm glad to read so many glowing reviews on the Century!

I'll be sailing her for a 5 night Carribean jaunt in late March and am looking forward to a great trip!

Pat

Hi Pat, how late? I am thinking of hopping on her for my birthday in

March for 5 nights:D......and then I am already booked to sail her in

May:)

We were in this Cat. Balcony(2B) on Century last Fall, The balcony had two patio - type chairs(no cushions) and a large table. We were very happy with the stateroom/Balcony.:)

Thank you! Do you know if the CC category balconies had cushions?

Hi Pat, how late? I am thinking of hopping on her for my birthday in March for 5 nights:D......and then I am already booked to sail her in May:)

March 19th departure for sunny Jamaiica and Grand Caiman! :D

Should be fun fun fun!

Pat

Hi, Bob.

Usually I make reservations in advance for specialty restaurants. This time I am not because we have lots of onboard

credit and I may as well use some of it to dine there. (If you do it in advance, your credit card is billed.) Just wing it and choose a night that you would like. If you miss a formal night, well Murano's will be as formal as you would like it to be. That's how I look at it. And you can always change your reservation, if possible, onboard. I am going to go down there and make a reservation when I get on the ship that first day.

Hope this helps. If you are aft up top you might get Arles and he's a wonderful butler and person. We were in 1237 last time and it was a great location. Now we are in 1209, equally good. Cannot be bad!

Fern

Hi Fern,

Or should I say neighbor.

We have not cruised in over 10 years (did 5 cruises then). We do go to the Caribbean every year for about 3 or 4 weeks at a time so getting back into crusing is new to us. Much has changed.

Good advice as I think I will pre book at Murano's. Knowing that I might be able to change the night, based on availability, makes it easier to do so.

We enjoy dining. So we will most liklely go to Murano's two or three times and also want to do the formal dining as usually (at least 10 yrs ago) they served high end food that night. Don't want to miss the quality.

I will go ahead and make a reservation or two and hope they are not formal nights. If they are I will try to change them.

Thanks for the info and looking forward to meeting you in April. Have you signed up for the connections party?

See you in April/May,

Bob

I was on the century for the Feb 5th Western Carrib. We were in Sky suite 1222. It was real nice, great balcony, close to pool deck, internet was not a problem to get online in our cabin. speed was ok, but not to bad in the early am or late at night. We book murano's before the cruise. It was one of the best dinners i ever had. A don't miss on the century. Reservations were hard to get even on the first day. Glad we booked the dinner before the cruise. Aqua spa is wonderful, but 149.00 for a 1 hr hot rock massage can get expensive. I had two masagges that relaxed me so much.Nice boat for it's size. some age spots in places. I want to try eclipse next.

Archived