FCC and Stockholders Credit

lharry

We have gotten both OBC's before in the past, and DID have the $100 OBC for the FCC and $100 for our Stockholders credit on my account, but when I look at it now it just shows $100 OBC, not the $200 it was showing.

I called Carnival, and the person I spoke to said that she could see that I had a $200 OBC.

I have printed the statement that showed the $200 (glad I saved it), and am planning to take it with me to the port just in case they only give us $100.

Has this happened to anyone else? Do you think I should call and speak to someone else before we go? I'm at a loss for what to do, other than take that printed sheet with us. :confused:

It was explained to me from a person in Miami on the phone listed on the form to send in stock for credit that if it is considered non-refundable it will not show up until you are on board. That is exactly how ours did. I had Funship money coming and stock. some on before boarding and the rest after.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! What is FCC? I am a stockholder, and have to see if I can remember whom to e'mail to get that... but what is this FCC obc? I want some! haha

(anyone know who to email my proof of stock ownership to? I'll look around to see if I can find it...)

Thanks Guys!

Hey guys! What is FCC? I am a stockholder, and have to see if I can remember whom to e'mail to get that... but what is this FCC obc? I want some! haha

(anyone know who to email my proof of stock ownership to? I'll look around to see if I can find it...)

Thanks Guys!

future cruise certificate, which you have to buy when you are onboard a cruise for $100.

Thanks Guys!

You can fax it. 1-305-406-6477 Then you can call in about a week to see if it has been applied. 1-800-438-6744. They ask that you not send it eariler than 6 mo. before your cruise. I did and had to re-send it later.

Archived