INTERESTING Carnival Survey...Fuddruckers? Broadway Musicals? $$$ Restaurants?

Tapi

I got this survey last night and filled it out ! Sounds like some changes or a new ship for sure. I'd love the arobatic, but I am not sure having food delievered to my deck chair is most desirable !!! LOL . This will surely enable the chair hogs :eek: They won't have to move except for the potty and next they 'll be bringing portables !!!!!!

I do like the idea of the beer garden with soft preztels....premium burgers , day and night . Appeitizers available outside the main dining rooms, free snacks in bars, toasting and shots for scores or winning games, to sunsets etc... !

Comedy shows which a are interactive. Classes for comedy. Cooking classes for kids and adults both. ( kids learn how to make their own ice-cream snadwiches and cookies !) I love the game show idea with valuable prizes...

The piano player who plays popular tunes where guest sing along..

- The idea of classic music or Popular music to greet you in the Atrium above arrival

- DJ along the pool hosting entertainment

-More trivia games

Charleyann

Don't forget the oompah band! bonhommes-17.gif

It was really bad when all of the choices were the least desirable.

It takes 25 minutes if you don't read the statements and just filled in any blank. It took me about 1 hour to do the survey.

The survey also didn't take into account that on a 3 or 4 day cruise, there might be only 1 sea day in which to eat lunch in the Dining Room when it asks as to why you didn't eat there a 2nd day.

Kind of made you chose 24 hour ice -cream !!!!:eek:

WHAT??! Their fries are the BEST part!!!:p

Believe me, it's very frustrating! I love how they pile them in the bag but I like thin shoestring like Carnival serves. Five Guys are a little thick for me. Needless to say I'm looking forward to my fries on the Splendor tomorrow! :D

I hope not. If want all the surrounding of RCCL I'll cruise RCCL or travel to NY.....bringing NY to a ship....ridiculous...I cruise to get away to feel I'm that I'm somewhere else and RCCL loads there ship with realities of home.

Maybe Cahill should go work for RCCL and quit ruining what was a great product!

I think it sucks, it sounds too much like Royal.

I am not sure I even like the idea of the steakhouse on Carnival.

If you don't like it than don't participate however there are a lot of us that do enjoy it for the food and quiet dining

I'm in the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" crowd.

Leave it alone.

If I want fast food, I'd stay home.

I suppose there are some who think Burger King or 5 Guys or Fuddruckers are exotic dining venues. Others think that if you don't pay for it, it's inedible. Hamburgers are free, freshly made, with all their accessories at the grill on board; but being included in the price of the cruise, I suppose, makes them plebian fare.

Let's see: I pay a couple thousand dollars to cruise on a beautiful ship, to visit interesting ports, do some sightseeing, laze around on a beach. Good food, lots of activities, great cabins.

Then, my dining preference isn't the buffets, the delis, the fish and chips...it's the greasy, substandard offerings of a fast food joint...that I crave..and pay extra for.

Nope, not here.

More entertainment venues are fine...but leave the shopping mall food outlets to the shopping mall cruise ships.

I'm all for new options.....that is what most of them seem like to me, options. When I last cruised RCCL I don't remember them making me pay for any of the upcharges that I didn't want. If I wanted them, I payed for them. If I didn't, I didn't. Pretty simple.

RCL needs Johnny Rockets- their regular free 'burgers are awful! They over cook them and keep them in a steamer.

On the other hand, CCL has always had good burgers. No, they are not as good as In and Out/Fuddruckers or Five Guys, but they are good-they make them fresh, have good variety of fixings plus the fries are usually fresh too.

I think it sucks, it sounds too much like Royal.

I am not sure I even like the idea of the steakhouse on Carnival.

Sounds like Carnival hired RCCL to do their marketing research. They should demand their money back.

Options cost money whether you use them or not. There is the floorspace they take up (and take away from something else) and the personnel needed to operate them (and the personnel taken away from somewhere else).

A survey where all the choices suck? That sounds like a lot of polls I see. :p

Archived