Freedom of the Sea Upgrades?

I've been watching this thread as we're in a Grand Suite on the Freedom in May. I see you talking about shaded/wavy glass on the balcony? Can you see through it? I've been watching to see if anyone mentions anything about the balcony furniture, but this subject caught my eye. Thanks if you can help me out.:)
Our balcony was clear -- looked like the balconies were slightly shaded but I was too far away to tell.

I think we were slightly forward of it.

Ah...so I am probably right under it afterall. No problem. Did not really bother me the last time. Was just comical to see that thing above our heads. Does give you some nice shade when you need it! ;)

Ah...so I am probably right under it afterall. No problem. Did not really bother me the last time. Was just comical to see that thing above our heads. Does give you some nice shade when you need it! ;)
It's easy to burn even when you are used to Florida sun.

I always book the starboard side on all PC sailings. Just have to wave back to the people at Grills and the park, which is my favorite "boat follies" (budweiser powered boat launch ;) ) and cruise ship watching spot, restaurant, and "libation station" on sailaway on our balcony as we slide out to sea! :)

I am further forward this time, in cabin #9260. This may be under "the mother ship"...but not sure. :eek: Scotty beam me up!! ;)

Cabin 9260 is starboard side forward, you will be below the cantilevered whirlpool. I was in 9264 last year and have that cabin again in October and 9260, 9262, and 9264 are all under that whirlpool.

Cabin 9260 is starboard side forward, you will be below the cantilevered whirlpool. I was in 9264 last year and have that cabin again in October and 9260, 9262, and 9264 are all under that whirlpool.

Thanks! Kinda of figured I would be under the "mother ship" again for my 2nd time aboard.

Figures....

Oh well, can get some shade and shelter from what rain we may have! Always look at the bright side!

Thanks again for the information! :)

Griet, I think I saw somewhere that you had stayed in family cabin 7200 on FOS at some point. If so, could you tell me if the main bed has a curtain to separate it from the pull out couch? The images I'm finding online aren't clear on that. Thanks.

Archived