What's included in specialty restaurants?

bangzoom6877

In specialty restaurants, how many courses do you get for the cover charge? Do you just get to select one item from each category on the menu? Could you get more than one appetizer, for example? We're looking into Tango's, Cagney's and Le Bistro on the Jewel.

1 main entree, as many appitizers, salads, and desserts as you want to order.

Others have reported being given more than one entree, so it may depend upon the server, restaurant, or maybe even the ship.

1 main entree, as many appitizers, salads, and desserts as you want to order.

Others have reported being given more than one entree, so it may depend upon the server, restaurant, or maybe even the ship.

This is great! A lot of times I see more than one appetizer or dessert that appeals to me in the MDR, so it is good to know that I can try more than one in the specialty restaurant too. One entree is no problem!

In the past I have ordered a second entree and been charged (about 10$). However, last year on the Jewel I ordered 2 fillet mignons at Cagneys and was not charged any extra.

Wow, I guess it really can vary by ship. That's great though, that you were able to get 2 filet mignons!

In the past I have ordered a second entree and been charged (about 10$). However, last year on the Jewel I ordered 2 fillet mignons at Cagneys and was not charged any extra.

Man...after a few adult beverages first, and indulging in way too many appetizers usually, one entree is about all I can hold anyhow. They are usually a good helping.

In specialty restaurants, how many courses do you get for the cover charge? Do you just get to select one item from each category on the menu? Could you get more than one appetizer, for example? We're looking into Tango's, Cagney's and Le Bistro on the Jewel.

you can get as many appitizers and desserts as you want, just 1 entree though.

Nita

On lobster night, or dress or or not night, I've ordered the lobster entree from the main dining rooms plus a speciality entree without paying extra for the second entree. ;) Many avoid the speciality restaurants on lobster night thinking they're going to miss out on the lobster. Not true. :cool:

Archived