questions about early bird check in SWA,and internet use

celticlady

We are leaving at the end of the week and I have some questions. I did pay for early bird check in with Southwest. We are scheduled for a late flight back home. Do I need to worry about using the internet to check in or print boarding passes? Also if I want to touch base with my daughter while on the trip what is the best way? I read somewhere that you can go to the internet cafe and send a free princess postcard via e mail.Is that true?

Thanks for any help

I have always paid the extra $10 for Early Bird Check-in since it's inception, and feel it is well worth the cost. You no longer have to be sitting in front of your computer at the "24 hours before your flight" mark to get into the A group (the first 60 passengers to board). SWA does your check-in for you prior to that 24 hour mark, which almost guarantees your position in A group. Even if you were one of the ones in the early part of the B group, there would still be a goodly number of seats available, so you can sit in the area of the plane you prefer, and the overhead bins won't be nearly full.

You COULD do you check-in and boarding pass printing onboard in the internet cafe, if you are going to use the internet during your cruise.

Or you can go to the SWA kiosk upon arrival at the airport and do it. Either way, you will be in a good position in the boarding line.

Archived