Coffee Card questions....I know, ONE more....

Hootsie

We plan on getting the coffee card but I'm wondering if they sell refillable mugs or should we just pack some? I try to pack somewhat light think the refillable mug would get SO much use.

Also, any benefit to buying the coffee card before you go? I guess it's one less thing on your cruise bill. I think I'll just get it now and mark it paid.

There's a coupon in the booklet that you will find in your room that has a coupon for a free travel mug with purchase of the coffee card. We ended up leaving them behind, as the ones we had taken were more practical for us.

Awwww, so I should wait to purchase!! Doubt we'll pack to take home with us but if they serve their purpose on the cruise, that's all I ask!

Also, any benefit to buying the coffee card before you go? I guess it's one less thing on your cruise bill. I think I'll just get it now and mark it paid.

No real benefit as the coffee card will not be in your cabin, only a card which you need to bring to the place they sell coffee cards. Since you have to go there anyway, it is less hassle to just bout it onboard.

We just returned on the Golden (14d Hawaii). I got my free mug with the coupon when buying the card the first day. By the end of the 2nd day they were out of them! They were giving away a martini glass in its place... not quite the same in my view. Get it early! I liked the style, you can balance a small place of IC goodies on top & walk when hands are full! :D

Hi, I bought my coffee card on the first day from a waiter on deck by the pool. About 1 1/2 days later I was going thru the coupon book and saw that you can get a thermus with purchase. I went to a coffee bar, Lido deck, and they directed me to the bar in the Atrium lobby and produced the coupon and got a rather nifty one for free!

We plan on getting the coffee card but I'm wondering if they sell refillable mugs or should we just pack some? I try to pack somewhat light think the refillable mug would get SO much use.

I also think I would rather buy one the first evening from my dining room waitstaff. They then get credit for the sale and the tacked-on "gratuity". We also are then assured of a latte in the morning.

Jan

Archived