Options for teens

DDFla

I want to Cave Tube, two of the teenage girls (one in college) going with us don't. Belize isn't exactly known for options or safety. Give me some options for the group or them. They will have a beach day in Cozumel, snorkel and stingray in Grand Cayman, and probably a tour (thinking Bodden), beach day in Roatan.

I want to Cave Tube, two of the teenage girls (one in college) going with us don't. Belize isn't exactly known for options or safety. Give me some options for the group or them. They will have a beach day in Cozumel, snorkel and stingray in Grand Cayman, and probably a tour (thinking Bodden), beach day in Roatan.

Let them sleep in and enjoy the boat with less people on it... Other than shopping in the port area, there isn't much else for college age kids to do

• 2 weeks later...

There are several options... here are a few I can think f quickly...

- zip lining, though I recommend that with victor in Roatan

- water taxi to caye caulker or through coral breezes (more expensive)

- snorkeling - several options

- manatee reserve

- pilot your own river boat - coral breezes

- ATV's

- Bannister Island

- jungle horseback riding

- spa at Jaguar Paw

- Mayan Ruins (maybe not high on a teenager list :-) )

- cave/river tubing really is fun

- resort/discover diving

- take the tender into the tv and enjoy some time sipping juices (depending on ages acholic drinks) and eating snacks upstairs with the great view t the wet lizard. The Belizian meat pastry is good.

My husband and I went on the Carnival Legend last year and did cave tubing in Belize. This year we are taking the two high school teens (16 and 17) on the Ryndam with a similar itinerary and one of the first things both teens said was "are we going to do the cave tubing thing you guys did last year? PLEASE????!!!" - they saw our pictures and heard us describe the tour and they are very excited to go - maybe your teenage girls don't understand exactly what the tour is? Perhaps they'd be more interested if you did the zipline plus cavetubing combo package? The company we used last year (and are using again this year) offers the combo package - I think most of the "off ship" companies do... you might want to check into that! :) And most companies include a very nice lunch! I know ours did - yummy!

Archived