Where do you leave your car in Jacksonville?

Janespup

Can anyone tell me where they leave their car in Jacksonville when on the Fascination? We will not be staying at a local hotel. Thanks.

The airport is a little too far for the park+fly guys to mess with the cruises so the port is about the only option you have.We hear the hotels are now charging pretty heavy for the shuttles.So,use the port,it's safe and secure.

There is a huge lot with 8 foot fences all around it, about 100 yard walk from the terminal.

We usually just flag down a porter after they drop off debarking pax bags and just carry our carry ons the 100 yards or so.

One of the easiest ports to get in and out of...

Much better than Tampa or Charleston in the middle of downtown....

Bill

$15 day - $75 for 5 days

Last summer it was $15/day, but that includes the last morning of the cruise, so a 5-day cruise was $90.00.

I'd still park at the Cruise Terminal... as noted elsewhere, 8-foot fences, 24-hr security, and CONVENIENCE! Last cruise, we arrived about 9:30 AM, and were allowed to go to the parking lot right away, (I suppose the Handicap Placard might have had something to do with that) and flagged a passing porter to help us with our bags. Coming home, we were on the road by 10:30 AM.

Last summer it was $15/day, but that includes the last morning of the cruise, so a 5-day cruise was $90.00.

I'd still park at the Cruise Terminal... as noted elsewhere, 8-foot fences, 24-hr security, and CONVENIENCE! Last cruise, we arrived about 9:30 AM, and were allowed to go to the parking lot right away, (I suppose the Handicap Placard might have had something to do with that) and flagged a passing porter to help us with our bags. Coming home, we were on the road by 10:30 AM.

We've never been charged for the last morning. 5 night cruise on Fascination last December we paid $75.

We've never been charged for the last morning. 5 night cruise on Fascination last December we paid $75.

Hmm... Maybe they've changed, or they saw my out-of-state plate and "took the rube." At any rate, I paid $90.00 last September for a 5-night. Got the receipt...

Archived