Back from our 3-day on the Dream

BabsBunny

He really didn't have any choice; Coast Guard prohibits ship movement in the channel during launches. ;)

Launch was cool! We were among the thousands of folks at Jetty Park waving like crazy as you guys headed out into the ocean, with the ship playing a melody of tunes on the horn. :)

82 days until we get to experience Dream...

P1030722.jpg.195b6f643b03bb99a0c70a5f0362880d.jpg

photo of launch from Deck 12, Disney Dream

Whoa! Back up the pumpkin there, Cinderella! :D

Glass bottom hot tub ???? :)

Details, please! Does it overhang the side of the ship ?

:cool:

well you can see folks on their balcony (which would not make me happy if that was MY cabin) There are just the two hot tubs, none on hte other side of the ship and I don't think they are really bigger then the magic/wonder just a different design. (They also had fewer jets then I would like)

well you can see folks on their balcony (which would not make me happy if that was MY cabin) There are just the two hot tubs, none on hte other side of the ship and I don't think they are really bigger then the magic/wonder just a different design. (They also had fewer jets then I would like)

Hmmmm... I'm foreseeing some interesting YouTube videos surfacing soon. :D

....and conversely the people on the balcony can look up.....I guess these cabins would be a primo spot for a certain NFL coach and his reported love of feet........;):D:D

Our flip cam does not have a zoom, but here is video from it on deck 12.

Threw me for a moment; I thought you meant a hot tub video. That flip cam did a nice job of catching the shuttle launch.

And by the way.... WELCOME TO CRUISE CRITIC !!

Threw me for a moment; I thought you meant a hot tub video. That flip cam did a nice job of catching the shuttle launch.

And by the way.... WELCOME TO CRUISE CRITIC !!

Sorry about that, I had shuttle on the mind. I should have some pics or video of the hot tub also.

We are flying into Orlando airport then next morning going on this DREAM ship. What is the best way to get from airport to PORT? Are shuttle services pretty reliable?

Do not use a taxi! A friend of mine just did it last week, even though I told her not too. It costs $100 plus tip one way. You can rent a car for cheaper. We are renting a car and leaving it at the hotel (near the port) and taking the shuttle over in the morning. We will be using.e car after the cruise. Where are you staying the night before? That will make a difference on what kind of trnasportation.

Archived