Dare to Compare?

twroths

Good Day Everyone

I have a question that I hope has not been asked. I did my best to check both Cunard and Holland America boards. If it has been, I apologize as well as for the double post.

I have had the opportunity for 2 Regent Alaskan cruises as well and 4 (ok, the 4th will be in July 2011) Cunard Transatlantics. I am considering a May 2012 HAL Alaskan.

Could someone shed some light comparing HAL to Cunard and Regent?

Regards

-Tom

Good Day Everyone

I have a question that I hope has not been asked. I did my best to check both Cunard and Holland America boards. If it has been, I apologize as well as for the double post.

I have had the opportunity for 2 Regent Alaskan cruises as well and 4 (ok, the 4th will be in July 2011) Cunard Transatlantics. I am considering a May 2012 HAL Alaskan.

Could someone shed some light comparing HAL to Cunard and Regent?

Regards

-Tom

I`m surprised you don`t have an answer here - you might want to also go to the Regent boards. Here`s the problem - you are looking at all different classes of ships - Regent is all inclusive and reflected in the price.

I have had the pleasure to talk to cruise critic people who have sailed Crystal and are happy with HAL. beds are definitely better.

We have been happy on HAL - have sailed several lines but not Cunard due to uniinteresting itineraries (for us). We prefer HAL`s transatlantics.

HAL is well known for wonderful Alaskan cruises. have a great time and hopefully, others will help :):):)

Archived