Under the Bridge Pic

We were on Inspiration last week and I got pictures of it. They're still on my camera (got home yesterday). I can probably upload tonight if somebody doesn't post them before then. It really is something to see!

Just curious what to expect. Does anyone have pictures taken from the Legened as it approaches the bridge in Tampa and/or right under it?

Thanks

If you're really interested, go to GOOGLE and in the search box type in "Carnival Legend Sailing Under the Sunshine Skyway Bridge". When the next screen comes up, click on the appropriate line. There is a minute or two of video as the Legend passes under the bridge. ENJOY!!! :rolleyes:

Lego...great video. I really dug the music.

awww, thanks!

I think. Are you being serious? LOL :D

It was my first attempt at uploading something to youtube. I had to add the music because all you hear in the original video is a bunch of drunk women talking and laughing and carrying on and hollering! (that was us - LOL) And I'm definitely not the best videographer and it certainly doesnt help that my toasted friends and sister were sticking their faces in the lens every few seconds in the beginning. :p

I enjoy shooting videos of everything when we cruise because going back to watch them later is one of the things that tides me over until my next cruise....<sigh>

OH! And I'll have to find time this weekend to post the video of us going under the bridge on the way back into Tampa....in the dark! That was freaky! My goofy DD stayed up until she could see it out the window from our cabin (approx. 4 a.m.) and then woke me up so we could go up to the deck to see what it was like to go under the bridge in the dark. Very cool.

Archived