beach 5 minutes from pier

efoote01

There are 2 piers/docks in STT. The closest beach to Havensight is probably Morningstar Beach and the closest to Crown Bay dock is Emerald Beach/Lindbergh Bay. Depends on which ship you're on as to where you'll dock.

I think you'll have an awesome time. You might want to write a review of your experience, especially about the traffic issue. Hopefully it'll help put the rumor to rest that traffic is bad everywhere.

I was just there while on a Ruby Princess cruise. Had visited this beach last year too.It truly is 5 min away and its the opposite direction from downtown. its a $4 pp cab fare. We asked to be dropped off at the Island Beachcomber resort and he took us to the resort next door instead which was seemed fine, actually fancier (can't remember the name) but what irritated me was that the guy in charge of the chairs directed us to an area way to one side (in the direction of the Beachcomber) set us up with chairs, told us there was bar service--no one ever came-- and it was obvious that the sand was not kept nice in this area, like it was where all the hotel guests were more directly infront of the resort. It wasn't raked and there were more sticks and cigs/junk in the sand. Kind of snooty if you ask me. Unfortunately a short time after we got there it started to rain with no end in sight so we left. I would go to the Beachcomber next time. Better vibe:)

That would be the Best Western Emerald Beach. The area you seem to have been in is the not maintained as regularly as the sections in front of the hotels, because I'm not surewhose jurisdiction ii's under.

Archived