Booking romance package

A question about the romance packages you can book.....we'll be celebrating our 35th......and have already done the renewal of vows for our 30th' on the Tahitian

Princess,.that was very special - and would book again. One package includes breakfast in bed......on

Princess this was a lovely meal with champagne - served on our balcony. Has anyone done this......? On the Oasis -

Thank you 12marshall. I do like the sound of this package - but - any idea on what the breakfast part is? On other lines they the breakfast is a special dining option ( balcony breakfast..) which is included in the packages ( they also offer a wonderful balcony dinner option.....hey RCL - please add these options if you're reading this. I guess all I am asking is - can you order whatever you want for this included breakfast....or is it just a con. Break. Type thing? Silly small detail.... But I thought I read somewhere that only suites could have more that con. Breakfast. ...and we are just a balcony ( which I am perfectly thrilled with). One of my favorite things to do is have coffee & breakfast on our balcony each morning. I am going to book this package....just curious on breakfast

any idea on what the breakfast part is? On other lines they the breakfast is a special dining option ( balcony breakfast..) which is included in the packages ( they also offer a wonderful balcony dinner option.....hey RCL - please add these options if you're reading this. I guess all I am asking is - can you order whatever you want for this included breakfast....or is it just a con. Break. Type thing?

We ordered a romance package that included the special breakfast back in '08 on the Jewel. It was a hot breakfast. I really can't recall but I think we were offered 2 or 3 special things to choose from, so it wasn't continental but it wasn't the full breakfast menu either. I vaguely recall an omelette with some caviar on top, and I'm pretty sure fruit and pastries came with it. Coffee too, of course, and mimosas. I think it may have been a choice between a mimosa or a Bloody Mary.

We ordered a romance package that included the special breakfast back in '08 on the Jewel. It was a hot breakfast. I really can't recall but I think we were offered 2 or 3 special things to choose from, so it wasn't continental but it wasn't the full breakfast menu either. I vaguely recall an omelette with some caviar on top, and I'm pretty sure fruit and pastries came with it. Coffee too, of course, and mimosas. I think it may have been a choice between a mimosa or a Bloody Mary.

We were on the Liberty of the Seas last month and had a Grand Romance package. What you had in 2008 is still the same today :D

Archived