Where to put BM diapers?

luvmylilangels

I will be sailing on the Allure with a child who is still in diapers. I was just wondering where do you throw away their BM diapers. I would hate to have to keep it in the cabin until they come and clean it each day. I will be purchasing those scented diaper garbage bags but just wanted to know if there was a place to dump it other then in the cabin. Thanks :D

what are the scented bags? where do i get them? thanks :)

There are a few brands. I like Sassy the best. You can get them at Toys r Us, Babies r Us, Walmart, Target, Amazon, and I get mine at Diapers.com. If you decide to get them at Diapers.com you can use code LUVM5540 and get 15% off your first order. Hope this helps. :D

Sassy Disposable Scented Diaper Sacks

sa-001_1z.jpg

Prince Lionheart Knot it

ty-046_1z.jpg

Munchkin Arm & Hammer™ Diaper Bag Dispenser & Bags

mc-339_1z.jpg

We always used the disposable diaper sacks for a BM diaper. We used them in the cabin or in any of the restrooms if we had to change a diaper out of the cabin. I was suprised to see that they had diaper genies in all of the family restrooms on the Epic.

you are actually supposed to flush all poop down the toilet and not throw away a diaper filled with poop.

and i agree with tkportersat, they empty the trash so often (in your rooms and the public rooms) that the smell really shouldnt be a problem. it takes a while for the smell to build up and be a problem. we use cloth diapers at home and i do laundry about every 3 days. the dirty diapers (w all the poo flushed down the toilet) sit in a plastic trash bin with no cover and very rarely do you notice a smell at all!! plus using all those baggies and plastic bags really is a huge waste.

if your squeemish about playing w a poopy diaper to get the poop in the trash they make flushable liners that you just lay in the diaper. just dangle the diaper over the toilet and the liner falls out!! http://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=37&products_id=702

Please don't flush anything but body functions and ship toilet paper down the toilet. It will back up the toilets for a lot of cabins.

I second that !

It is so funny that young parents think flushing poo is ewww . You guys have it easy disposible diapers we had cloth with POO you had to rinse out and wash the darn things a pile every day , and also sterilize the bottles yes it was work to have a little one many years ago

I second that !

It is so funny that young parents think flushing poo is ewww . You guys have it easy disposible diapers we had cloth with POO you had to rinse out and wash the darn things a pile every day , and also sterilize the bottles yes it was work to have a little one many years ago

i never thought of the liners backing up the toilets, great point!! but the poo wont, so just scoop and flush hahaha

a lot of my friends, including my husband, think its gross that i stand over the toilet every day plopping poop of a diaper but i wouldnt have it any other way. and thats what you are supposed to do, whether the diaper is cloth or disposable (it even says so right on the diaper package!) i cant imagine having to go to the store all the time to buy diapers!!!! i never have to worry about running out :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For those of you mommies who have recently been on the Freedom of the Seas.... do the room stewards leave extra trash bags in the bottom of the trash can in case you need them for a really bad diaper or more than one person gets seasick at the same time?

We just got back with cruising with our six month old and we took plenty of ziplocks and plastic bags. Made it so easy and we never smelled anything. And since they empty trash twice a day if you'd like them to, it stays clean!

Archived