Where to put BM diapers?

luvmylilangels

I second that !

It is so funny that young parents think flushing poo is ewww . You guys have it easy disposible diapers we had cloth with POO you had to rinse out and wash the darn things a pile every day , and also sterilize the bottles yes it was work to have a little one many years ago

I agree... I just recently switched to cloth diapers mostly to save $$ and dealing with the poo diapers is not all that bad. I think some ppl myself included overthink it. HAHA. I mean with babies comes all sort of messy things, getting puked on, pooped and peed on..Its not that bad to scrape the poopy diapers in the toliet..

I agree... I just recently switched to cloth diapers mostly to save $$ and dealing with the poo diapers is not all that bad. I think some ppl myself included overthink it. HAHA. I mean with babies comes all sort of messy things, getting puked on, pooped and peed on..Its not that bad to scrape the poopy diapers in the toliet..

your right, poo scrapping really isnt bad at all. plus, no offense, but all of you who are putting them into plastic bags and baggies are just putting so much more plastic into the earth. they dont breakdown and it just sits there forever. just take a few seconds, scrape off the poop and put it in the trash. again no offense meant but sposies create enough trash as it please, no need to add more.

When my youngest was in diapers, I used the scented bags as well and they smell wonderful! You couldn't smell a thing. It smelled like baby powder (which I love that smell). They can be purchased at most baby stores and even at walmart. I believe you can also buy the little dispenser they come in as well.

I used scented bags for my son's dirty diapers on our last cruise. He's in the process of being potty trained now so I won't be bringing scented bags. I will do what others have already mentioned -- empty the diaper out into the toilet & throw it in the trash. The room gets cleaned so often that scented bags are really not necessary.

Archived