The UK Cruisers are Doc Dancing

EJNutz

Here is a posting place to announce to the UK and your fellow cruise critic members that you have received your cruising docs. This is one of the most exciting times of the cruise planning so let's celebrate the best we can.

Nice one John :D

Got my big fat ticket booklet yesterday from Costa for my upcoming jaunt from South America to Italy at the end of this month :D:D

I hope Costa don't change to e-docs, cos there's nowt like the sound of a big envelope thudding on the doormat :D

019.jpg.8be7d15e093a1f7b7f6f21a48ddec98e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Me Me Me!!

Not posted on CC for nearly 3 years but I expect my post count to increase over the next few weeks :)

Picked up the documents from TA this afternoon for IOS on the Cork 4-nighter sailing on the 30th of April.

Can't wait - we did the same itinerary on what was supposed to be the inaugural in 2008.

Haven't seen an "intro's" thread in the forum so will gladly buy a round in the pub in due course. If any of the posters in here know any Scottish Fifers you will understand that this will be a rare occasion :)

Look forward to getting valuable tips and advice (again) from contributers on CC particularly on what's changed in the last couple of years with RCI. Great to see a sub-forum for UK cruisers!!!

Neil, DW and 2 x DD's

Me Me Me!!

Not posted on CC for nearly 3 years but I expect my post count to increase over the next few weeks :)

Picked up the documents from TA this afternoon for IOS on the Cork 4-nighter sailing on the 30th of April.

Can't wait - we did the same itinerary on what was supposed to be the inaugural in 2008.

Haven't seen an "intro's" thread in the forum so will gladly buy a round in the pub in due course. If any of the posters in here know any Scottish Fifers you will understand that this will be a rare occasion :)

Look forward to getting valuable tips and advice (again) from contributers on CC particularly on what's changed in the last couple of years with RCI. Great to see a sub-forum for UK cruisers!!!

Neil, DW and 2 x DD's

Congrats Neil & Family ...I like to see folks Doc Dancing :D

There is a roll call for your sailing where you will find lots more UK Cruisers -

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=28428932#post28428932

Please feel free to ask any questions ..we will be happy to help if we can.

There have been a few changes over the last few years with RCCL....heck recently they announced the Alcohol Packages....and Indy is one of the 3 ships it is being tried out on :D

This UK Cruisers forum has only been going since September and we have 3 UK Hosts.

Oh so the drinks are on you tonight in the Pub :D Cheers :D

• 1 month later...
The Docs arrived today, after a bit of chasing up. So now is time to let the dancing begin.:D

Hey John...congrats on finally being able to do the dance...yea boogie the Doc Dance...shake those hips...boogie...swing those arms....boogie......ok ok...well just smile :D

Oh I can't remember seeing a "permission granted to take cruise", slip ...will get back to you in a few weeks when if I find it :p:D

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I'd forgotten about this page....yes, our e-docs are safely printed out- including the invite to be on board at3.30pm....

Fat chance! I'll be up those terminal stairs at 11.30....

Jo. :D:cool:;)

• 3 weeks later...

My wife and I were Doc dancing in Edinburgh this morning for our Independence of the Seas cruise on 25 June 2011. Also got confirmation we are on the regional flight from Edinburgh into Southampton rather than Heathrow, so no 1.5hr bus journey. Great start to a wet and dreary Thursday! :D

Archived