Leaving on the Spirit in 21 hours!!!!

jenpan

Have a great trip. There are a whole lot of very recent reviews that have been posted. It sounds like the Meet and Greet on the Spirit is really nice. Go if you can.

We will be boarding 2 weeks from tomorrow. I can't wait. If you could bring home teen Dailies to share, I would really appreciate it.

Have a great time! I wish we were going on board with you!

Attend your meet and greet

Go down the spiral stairs at Galaxy of the Stars

Try to smile and say hello to the crew, before they smile and say good morning to you!

Order room service coffee for your wake up call

Have at least one leisurely breakfast at Windows

Have embarkation lunch at Windows.

Buy a Future Cruise Certificate.

Know that you have CC friends watching your sail-away on the web cam, lifting a toast to your Bon Voyage!

Don't get hung up behind the Mardi Gras parades downtown on your way to the ship. Leave us some food and clean towels, we'll be getting on the day you get off March 13. Have fun, see the sights, but watch your credit cards and money while on shore. Buy your tours onboard ship, that way they will wait for you if you are late getting back.

Make a copy of your passport page, and I hope you have a passport, and carry it off ship with you. Lock your original in the safe in your room. Don't loose your room key, it is your ticket to buy stuff on the ship. Don't buy all the pictures they take of you, even if you thing they are great. After a dozen cruises I wonder why I took them all home with me. What do you do with them?

Just relax and have fun. Seven days away from the phone, maybe even a vacation from the computer...if you can. Read a book, watch a show, loose yourself in the excitement of a cruise. Sample a new food, eat anyting on the menu you want, or think you want. You can order two, or more, entre's off the menu.

Archived