Soda card good for smoothies?

luv2cruz62

Ok....Getting excited..Leaving on the 19th for MR on the Star :D. Question: I know you have to drink about 3 sodas per day to have it work out, but is it good for smoothies also? I have a 17 year old who would use it, and so would I. I have read that there is no smoothie card, but have also read on other posts that a soda card can get you smoothies. Anyone know the answer to this? Also, is there a coffee card available? :rolleyes:

per the NCL website:

Unlimited Fountain Soda

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda.

The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.

Prepaid @ $6.25 per person per day x Cruise days plus 15% gratuity

and applicable taxes

Souvenir Thermal mug included in the purchase of the program

Sounds like you are planning on sharing the card. The "card" is a sticker that goes on the chosen Ships Card. Sharing is not supposed to be done, but I'm sure it does happen...you just have to be willing to share your ship's card.

I have "heard" about a smoothie card just for teens, you have to have a 13-17 year old in your group. It is something like $40 for coupons, I am thinking 20 coupons, for non alcoholic drinks and smoothies (not thinking soda, but virgin fancy drinks). I haven't seen it in writing anywhere, just on trip reports from folks who have purchased it for their teens.

I have "heard" about a smoothie card just for teens, you have to have a 13-17 year old in your group. It is something like $40 for coupons, I am thinking 20 coupons, for non alcoholic drinks and smoothies (not thinking soda, but virgin fancy drinks). I haven't seen it in writing anywhere, just on trip reports from folks who have purchased it for their teens.

Discontinued.

bakerintn: Thanks for the info, and I was not planning on sharing..I know that the sticker goes on the room card. I am not planning on seeing my daughter for much of the cruise, (except for dinner and $$ in port :eek:), so I was planning on getting my own!

I think I will just bring my own soda when we board! and make use of my obc ! ;) Thanks for all the info!!

Ok....Getting excited..Leaving on the 19th for MR on the Star :D. Question: I know you have to drink about 3 sodas per day to have it work out, but is it good for smoothies also? I have a 17 year old who would use it, and so would I. I have read that there is no smoothie card, but have also read on other posts that a soda card can get you smoothies. Anyone know the answer to this? Also, is there a coffee card available? :rolleyes:

The soda card, as was previously mentioned, is just a sticker they put on your sign and sail card...the smoothie are NOT included..

My husband purchased a coupon book with about 20 tickets for smoothies

this is only for teens...:confused:

Never heard of a coffee card....

The soda card, as was previously mentioned, is just a sticker they put on your sign and sail card...the smoothie are NOT included..

Thanks for the info....did DH purchase the coupon book on board? and do you remember how much it was? It would probably still be a good deal for DD. Although I don't understand why they wouldn't sell it to an adult. Some of us don't want to consumer THAT much alcohol..:eek:...even though we are on vacation!!

Discontinued.

The smoothie coupons for teens is what I was referring to, though mjkacmom says it is discontinued.

Archived