Oasis D5 Cabin Pictures

Does anyone have pictures of the balcony for the D5 cabins that are right beside the hump cabins (D1 cabins) where the balconies are slightly larger than the regular D5, specifically cabins 11190, 11590, 11206, Or any of these cabins on the other decks (6190, 6590, 6206 and so on for any deck). Wanted to see how much room in on the balcony, as they angle out a little on the one side, would give us a little extra room! I have searched several websites, and under both pics of Oasis and Allure cabins, with no luck. TIA!

I too tried finding pictures when researching our upcoming Allure cruise. I didn't have any luck at the time, but will watch this thread in hopes that someone answers you :)

That being said, we did go ahead and book a D5 at the end of the hump. (on 8th floor but can't remember exact room number off hand!) I am just thrilled to have a balcony again after our last cruise in an oceanview room on Monarch. A slightly larger sized balcony will just be a bonus in my mind!!

Good luck with your research!

So does anyone have any pictures of the balcony for the D5 right next to the hump cabins on Oasis or Allure? None of our CC friends have any pictures of these balconies? I haven't been able to find any. Been searching. The balcony is a little pie shaped, and looks a little bigger!

I have this thread bookmarked so I can get back here after my cruise in May. I have a D5 balcony on Deck 6 on the Allure for our cruise in May. We are in a balcony that is right next to the hump, so I am hoping it's a little bigger

I promise to post up some pictures for you when I return, if someone else doesn't "pay it forward" beforehand! ;)

Edited by NolaFireLI
add in next to hump balcony

I have this thread bookmarked so I can get back here after my cruise in May. I have a D5 balcony on Deck 6 on the Allure for our cruise in May. We are in a balcony that is right next to the hump, so I am hoping it's a little bigger

I promise to post up some pictures for you when I return, if someone else doesn't "pay it forward" beforehand! ;)

Thank you so much! Have a great cruise! I have to wait until October to go!

Also, I checked out the cruisecabins website, and there are no pictures yet of the D5 cabins beside the hump on Oasis or Allure. Maybe someone out there has pictures and will post them too. Thanks!

I haven't been in one of these cabins, but what I would assume is that instead of a straight edge on the balcony, it is slanted. I would also assume that the balcony is bigger as it is on the curve. The only downside I can see is that you will only be able to look straight down one side of the ship, but I don't think that's too much of an issue!

• 2 weeks later...

On this site:

cruiselinerooms com

Look at cabin 6206--

Of course they only have one of the balcony and it doesn't show the curved out part so much but its a start!

I am in one of these cabins on the 14th floor in May--I will post when I get back!

• 2 months later...
On this site:

cruiselinerooms com

Look at cabin 6206--

Of course they only have one of the balcony and it doesn't show the curved out part so much but its a start!

I am in one of these cabins on the 14th floor in May--I will post when I get back!

Hope you had a great cruise! Loved to see pictures of your balcony :)

We have been in the D5!!! And we peeked over the edge to see inside our D1 neighbors balcony. In my opinion you get all the benefits of a D1 at a D5 price. At the time we booked before the ship was done so the price difference was immense...I don't know if that is still true obviously. But the rooms were the same size...and to be honest..I don't think our balcony was that much bigger because we were next to them. But as one poster said..you do have a nice angle on the ship when you look away from the D1 side....

We too have one of these booked but our room is a d2...I would also love to see pics but have not been able to find any. I can post a pic if noone else has after my cruise in May. We are in 8250

Yes please post it :-) Did you have a view straight down to the water or was there a life boat directly below you?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
We too have one of these booked but our room is a d2...I would also love to see pics but have not been able to find any. I can post a pic if noone else has after my cruise in May. We are in 8250

Hi, I'm hoping you see this even though it was four years ago. We are booked in room 8250 on the Allure, looks like the same deck plan. Was the balcony ok? It looks smaller than the others in the picture of the deck plan. Also, what is a "hump" room?

Thanks.

Hump rooms....Look at the deck plans. It's where the sides of the ship (about midship) bow outward. On Voyager/Freedom class, there is NO difference in side because of the "hump". On Radiance class, the cabins on the edge of the "hump" have deeper balconies than the others. Some ships have no "hump" at all.

The main draw is the convenient location...steps from the main stair/elevator FOYER. No added noise because of the location.