Can you buy liquor or beer on a Sunday?

schultz

We are only in Nassau from 8-2 & were hoping to pick up a six pack off the ship. I remember years back we ran into a problem finding few stores open around the pier on Sundays.

Generally speaking, things haven't changed, but there may be one or two that are open for an couple of hours. Try walking up towards the straw market on the wharf.. they may be open on sundays..

Tortuga rum in not made in the bahamas.

Bacardi Store used to be open on sunday, but it' was damages in the Valentines Day fire.

I am aware of that, but there was a Tortuga Rum Store across from the grocery store (?) near the port in Nassau when we were there two years ago. Is it no longer there???

I am aware of that, but there was a Tortuga Rum Store across from the grocery store (?) near the port in Nassau when we were there two years ago. Is it no longer there???

The Cake shop is what you are talking about.I don't think it's there anymore.. I haven't noticed it lately. Maybe someone else know. they only carried the tortuga rum and flavors..nothing else.

The Cake shop is what you are talking about.I don't think it's there anymore.. I haven't noticed it lately. Maybe someone else know. they only carried the tortuga rum and flavors..nothing else.

I bought Mango Rum there - they had rums in a room next to the "cake room." I hope it's still in business, but since we arrive on a Sunday, even if it is, it might be closed... :( Looks like another trip to Grand Cayman is in order!

Archived