10 day Southern Caribbean on Emerald Princess

JRockey76

Hello, we are looking to take our 2 kids ages 11 and 14 on their first cruise next year over easter break. We have only been on one other cruise through royal caribbean, and were wondering if anyone can give us insight into what the emerald princess is like and how the kids programs and entertainment overall is. We were originally looking into the Celebrity Equinox, but have received reviews saying the kids would have more fun on a different ship. We really wanted to use RC but we want to stop at Barbados, and from what I'm reading, they dropped that port on their longer cruises. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Hi.

We sailed Caribbean Princess a few years ago when my son was a teenager and he had a friend along with him too. They met some new friends in the teen club and really enjoyed hanging out together. Even on Princess Cays, they had their own get-together area. So my son enjoyed it, and his friend did too.

Emerald Princess is a very nice ship too.

ENJOY!!!

Just off the Emerald 10 day and wish I was back there. Have cruised with my son's on Princess and they loved it - kids program is great. If they have never been exposed to ice rinks and rock climbing walls they don't miss them. Happy with the Kids club, pools, Basketball hoops, movies and of course, ports and excursions.

If they have sailed RCI first, they might find Princess tame...

Archived