soda pop selection on Marina?

wingit

I agree about the milkshakes. Good as they are I'd rather have an extra burger for the calories.

A chocolate croissant is my one daily Oceania requirement; fortunately we are seldom onboard at tea time, or they would have to start baking extra supplies of the scones! :)

A chocolate croissant is my one daily Oceania requirement; fortunately we are seldom onboard at tea time, or they would have to start baking extra supplies of the scones! :)

Oh, I love the scones, too! Like, you, we made it back for tea time only once. :)

• 2 weeks later...
My husband drinks only Club Soda. We never mentioned it because there were a few cans available. Once they saw that was all that was being used, they took it upon themselves to restock plenty of Club Soda each day. How nice was that :D

Ronnie

Thank you for mentioning this, as I am new to Oceania and have a fairly serious club soda habit. Am I correct in understanding that this will be available in my cabin at no extra charge? No matter what category of stateroom I'm in?

Thank you for mentioning this, as I am new to Oceania and have a fairly serious club soda habit. Am I correct in understanding that this will be available in my cabin at no extra charge? No matter what category of stateroom I'm in?

YES that is correct

They leave you 1 can but just as the room attendant for more

Lyn

Archived