Jewel Questions

Can anyone just returned off the JOS answer a couple of questions please?

1/ Do I need to pack any long sleeves for the evenings?

Leaving on the 28th March

2/ I'm not a dessert person,can I ask for 'Cheese and Biscuits' in the MDR?

I haven't been on the Jewel (yet) but I always bring a sweater or wrap for the evenings..sometimes the theater can be a bit cool...as well as windy & cool on deck...

They do have a fruit & cheese plate you can order in the dining room..by biscut I'm guessing that is what we call crackers? Yes, they will bring you some of those with the plate as well...

I haven't been on the Jewel (yet) but I always bring a sweater or wrap for the evenings..sometimes the theater can be a bit cool...as well as windy & cool on deck...

They do have a fruit & cheese plate you can order in the dining room..by biscut I'm guessing that is what we call crackers? Yes, they will bring you some of those with the plate as well...

I always pack a sweater and long pants since the theater and dining room can get quite cool! I am vegan and don't do dairy...last year we went on the Radiance and they brought me wonderful fruit plates for dessert every night. We also will be on the Jewel on March 28th and are really looking forward to it! See you at the meet and mingle...

Can anyone just returned off the JOS answer a couple of questions please?

1/ Do I need to pack any long sleeves for the evenings?

You can go without long sleeves and if you find you need them you can get something from the selection of nice things in the shops on board. We have bought nice logo items that are often on sale. They also have wraps that do nicely for keeping you warm.

There is no ice rink on Jewel so you won't have to worry about that, sailed on Jewel last April, sure never needed anything warm to wear, it was toasty warm outside all the time and the inside temp was good, I do agree that sometimes the air cond, gets a bit cool.

Brian J

Archived