Photo Package on Azura Caribbean cruise?

fosterfamily

Hi all,

We've done a caribbean cruise before but it was a few years ago on the Oriana, we're booked to do Azura's caribbean cruise next Jan '12 and wondered if anyone has done the same cruise before. Also wondered if anyone has had the photo package where you pay up front and receive all the photos taken by the professional photographer of your party for the cruise duration and if so how much was it? Many thanks!:)

Crikey, of the the things that I love about cruising there is just one thing I hate - and it's the bloody photography thing! I spend the whole time dodging the photographer:eek: But each to their own - I hope that you get the answers you want.

X

Hmm I am not into the photographers keep pestering eiether -- Cant see point of paying up front ?? what if all/some /most the pics are awfull ??

Best off leaving till the very last night and see if they will do you a managers special --Thats only time I have ever bought any pics -- Not paying the megga prices they charge -- in order to pay the wages to all the photographers ! :eek:

Or failing a deal --sneak up when no one is looking and take a pic of the pic lol *just an idea :o * lol

We often struggle to find a photograph of us both with our eyes open, despite the photographers always saying they're lovely!

I think I'd be very wary of paying up front, but if you decide to go ahead, I hope you're happy with the price - and the photos!

The standard of photography on our Azura cruise we have just returned from was appalling. Basic rules were ignored , ie flash reflection on glasses, people sitting in the background of portraits. Many people were very unhappy.

Archived