Your Crazy Pre Cruise Dreams????

going2cruz

Do you have any??

I always several weeks before a cruise have the dream (maybe nightmare) that I'm getting off the ship without any memory of getting on or being on:eek::eek:

Anyone one else with crazy dreams!!!!

Do you have any??

I always several weeks before a cruise have the dream (maybe nightmare) that I'm getting off the ship without any memory of getting on or being on:eek::eek:

What a fun thread idea! I once had a dream that American Airlines lost our luggage, and we'd have to live with Carnival logoware :eek:

Oh, I have the craziest dreams that start when i book a cruise. Like we drive 3 hrs to get to the airport and when we get there i realize I forgot all my luggage but have everyone elses, or i forget all my shoes. :eek:

In my nightmare, I get stuck in a elevator that was creeping along at a snail's pace. Regulators go out on the ship and we list almost 90 degrees to one side (I realize we'd be sinking at this point but we don't). Then we stabilize and then the ship lists to the other side. Still stuck in a dark elevator with no idea what's going on.

In reality, I WAS on a ship (Tropicale '95) that lost stability due to a power outage & it listed about 25 degrees. Scared the daylights outta me!:eek:

This isn't my dream since I barely ever remember mine but my son just recently went on this first cruise. He's turning 8 next week and had some anxiety over the sharks in the water. lol

Sooo.... he started dreaming about sharks attacking the ship and octopuses wrapping their long arms around the ship. He couldn't understand how big the ship actually was. Once he was on it, he was fine. LOL

Do you have any??

All the time!! As a matter of fact I just had another one last night. In mine I always forget my passport or my cruise documents. Another is that Carnival gave my great balcony cabin away and they had no other cabins available as the ship was full. Seeing as I cruise in 11 days, I'm sure I'll have a few more before then. It's nice to know I'm not alone!

I am a weather watching fool the 2 weeks before we cruise every January. I am a nervous wreck that we will drive all the way to Detroit and get snowed in for the day and miss our cruise. You wouldn't believe the crazy things "I've done" in my dreams to make it to Florida on time. STRESS....till I step off that plane in Ft Lauderdale...then I'm on CLOUD 9!

Oh, I have the craziest dreams that start when i book a cruise. Like we drive 3 hrs to get to the airport and when we get there i realize I forgot all my luggage but have everyone elses, or i forget all my shoes. :eek:

This reminds me of another one I've had. We for years would fly out same day 6am in the morning. The Dream was getting up 4am, go to the air port and at check in they tell you your at the wrong airport:eek::eek:

I had a dream This one time, at cruise camp, I........oh wait I probably shouldn't tell that one.

Seriously, I have like 350 days before I cruise and the dreams have already started. I need to stop thinking about cruising.

I just had a dream the night before last that we were on the Disney Dream, and my sister and mother's room had bed bugs. :eek: I must be reading way too much cruise critic boards, seeing how I'm not even scheduled to cruise on the Disney Dream!

Do you have any??

That's funny-I've had the same type of dreams. In them, we embark, but then we are standing outside the port building waiting for a taxi to the airport. I have no memory of what our cabin looked like, what we did on the ship or at the ports. :eek: is right!

I thought I was alone. Seems I am not!!

(This is our very first cruise so I believe my mind is going off the images seen here on CC.)

The morning of the cruise, CCL is offering tours of the other ships to sell more cruises. Ya right! And I tell my DH that I am going to check out a ship. Our cruise leaves with my DH and our dear friends on it! I missed the boat even before I got on. Nightmare. :)

73 days til Victory

I once dreamt it was the last day of the cruise and while my family were out and about enjoying themselves I was stuck packing because I had brought too much stuff. Luckily, in reality I am not an overpacker. :)

I have two reoccurring dreams :

1. It is the last day or two of the cruise and I have done nothing, no excursions, no shopping, nothing! And I am very upset and irratated by it.

2. I am shopping but have little or no time to do so and feel very stressed.

So I guess mine are all about time and obviously I wish I had more time and more cruises.

I am down to under 10 days and do find myself just imagining I am in the sun and surf, which relaxes me.

Well I had another cruise nightmare last night--My car got stolen and all my cruise and airline documents were in my car, I knew who stole it and went over to their house and saw my car sitting in their garage, I called the police but they said there was nothing that they could do! I think I was more upset at the fact that the cruise documents were in the car than the car being stolen.:confused:

Do you have any??

Oh man! I have that EXACT same dream. I started having it a few nights ago (we leave next week). Then I usually have it every night of our vacation, whether it's a land vacation or a cruise. I wake up crying most of the time. :(

I have all sorts of crazy nightmares before and during vacations. I think I might be a tad stressed over the whole planning process. But I wouldn't change a thing about how I plan.

I dream that I've forgotten all of our documentation. I dream that I overslept and missed the flight, or the cruise. I dream that I forgot all of my luggage. Sheesh. I need a drink. And a Xanax.

After my first cruise in late '07 I had 2 nightmares. One was that there was smoke and we were running down long hallways and I lost my cat (apparently she cruised with us), I was trying to find her in the smoky hallways. Then my 2nd nightmare was the party of a lifetime on deck out in the beautiful ocean, a band was playing and it was dark and way out in the distance I saw a lifesize tidal wave coming, and I kept looking around to see if anyone noticed, and I was trying to get people's attention and then I woke up. Dont why I had any nightmares as the cruise was perfect and I felt very safe. Ahhh, who knows but I sure am glad to know I'm not alone with the cruise dreams.

We just booked our Triumph trip out of Galveston a couple weeks ago....I'm already having nightmares. I dreamed I missed the ship as it left Cozumel and had no passport or money.

I gotta spend less time on Cruise Critic and checking my count down clock....I'm making myself crazy already....7 months to go!!!!:eek:

I'm going on my first cruise in May and am already having the nightmares! The most common is that I packed all of my wine, toiletries, and hubby's clothes, but forgot all of my clothes. I run all over New Orleans trying to buy clothes only to miss the ship. I wake up exhausted and mad lol

Archived