sanctuary-please explain

Bustersmom

Since I last took a cruise on princess this is an area I know nothing about! Could someone please give me the details, I get it is specific area that you can reserve a specific chair for the entire cruise, on the Grand, where is it? Do you need to do it as soon as you board, what is the cost? Is it in the shade or partial sun? Appreciate as always, the experts here with their advice and help!

If you do a quick forum search on sanctuary there are three threads in the past week that go over this in some detail, other than the Grand specific questions..

I'd link but cutting and pasting on the iPad between screens is a pain.

Since I last took a cruise on princess this is an area I know nothing about! Could someone please give me the details, I get it is specific area that you can reserve a specific chair for the entire cruise, on the Grand, where is it? Do you need to do it as soon as you board, what is the cost? Is it in the shade or partial sun? Appreciate as always, the experts here with their advice and help!

Only a very limited number of chairs are available for full-cruise booking, the majority are sold on a half-day or full-day basis. It is on the deck immediately above the Lotus Spa, deck 15 forward. If you want a full-cruise chair, get there asap. Cost is $10 per half day, or ~$15 per day for full cruise.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/activities/daytime_activities/day_sanctuary/index.html

Archived