Quest game on the Sky - ok to just watch?

DH and I will be on the Sky next week and we'd love to check out the Quest game. It sounds like a lot of fun! The thing is, we are not nearly brave/outgoing enough to participate so we were hoping we could go and watch. Is this ok? Or do you have to participate if you attend? I have no idea how it works :o

DH and I will be on the Sky next week and we'd love to check out the Quest game. It sounds like a lot of fun! The thing is, we are not nearly brave/outgoing enough to participate so we were hoping we could go and watch. Is this ok? Or do you have to participate if you attend? I have no idea how it works :o

Most definitely-- when I was on the Sky I just hung back and watched-- it was HILARIOUS but not for the easily offended.

I'm going on my first cruise with NCL in June. What am I missing here? lol

The Quest is an audience-participation game played on most NCL cruises, held usually late at night in the Spinnaker Lounge, suggested for adults only. It's a risque version of a scavenger hunt, with teams of participants in competition asked to perform tasks and/or find and bring up to the stage certain items. It's hilarious. Enough said (without ruining it for those who have never witnessed it).

We went to just watch when we were on the Sky and ended up being on a team. We took 3rd place without doing anything really outrageous (our teammates took care of that aspect:eek:). We won orange NCL beach bags.

Wait until I get my hands on him. :p

He would like that too much;).

So, what kind of outrageous things are we talking about here?? I want details!! :D If I'm going to have to find a sitter to watch my kids for the night I'm going to need to know what I'm getting myself in to!!

Thanks!!

Sorry, what happens in Quest stays in Quest but you might be able to find some errant videos on youtube. I will say that it is possible to see more at Quest than on the pooldeck:rolleyes:, I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Sorry, what happens in Quest stays in Quest but you might be able to find some errant videos on youtube.

Thanks for the Youtube suggestion Sparks. The videos were very...eye opening... to say the least!! :eek: I think I'll have to start forming a team!!!

So, what kind of outrageous things are we talking about here?? I want details!! :D If I'm going to have to find a sitter to watch my kids for the night I'm going to need to know what I'm getting myself in to!!

Thanks!!

they start off easy.. like 1st team with 3 mens belts.. or 3 tattos.. 3 men hats.. than it starts getting good.. Like asking for womens bras.. womens or mens underware.. 2 same sex people kissing ect ect.. you wouldnt beleive what some people would do for a key chain! very very funny and just great to watch!

Archived