Guar. Cabin--ship is all waitlisted

cruizer2d

Hi, we're leaving in 36 days on the Island Princess. We have a guar. BB(balcony) cabin.

I just checked my personalizer-no cabin yet, but when I checked availability for BB and up, everything is waitlisted. We've never had to wait this long.

What happens? Because of the waitlisting, do they wait for cancellations, then start moving people up or around?

I know they can assign cabin at the dock. I'm just wondering about the procedure. I have a BB guar. cabin. On Princess .com, they show everything in any category from BB on up, is waitlisted.

Hi, we're leaving in 36 days on the Island Princess. We have a guar. BB(balcony) cabin.

I just checked my personalizer-no cabin yet, but when I checked availability for BB and up, everything is waitlisted. We've never had to wait this long.

What happens? Because of the waitlisting, do they wait for cancellations, then start moving people up or around?

Same here.... we sail 5 weeks from today on Coral Princess. We booked Guarantee category in November while onboard Emerald Princess. As of this date, no cabin assignment.

Archived