St. Martin Tour Question

apples1996

I am torn between a private tour and a group tour. The biggest factor is the price. I was wondering if I went with Bernards how many people on average would I be with on the $40 tour? I am not sure I am interested in shopping, so I was also wondering how strict are they with the tour time layout they have listed on their website? It will be our honeymoon and I really what to enjoy the place. I have never been.

Thanks,

Sharon

Kentucky

I am torn between a private tour and a group tour. The biggest factor is the price. I was wondering if I went with Bernards how many people on average would I be with on the $40 tour? I am not sure I am interested in shopping, so I was also wondering how strict are they with the tour time layout they have listed on their website? It will be our honeymoon and I really what to enjoy the place. I have never been.

Thanks,

Sharon

Kentucky

There was a total of 12 on ours. We met some really nice people and had a great time. Have the same regular tour booked again for this October

We went with Bernard last June and are returning again this June. I have not decided if we are going with him again or not. The tour was ok....but he really didn't seem to pay much attention to his guest.....kept talking to others at our stops.,....nothing really major. They did keep to the schedule a good bit. I thought there was to much time at the airport beach as it was pretty boring once you had seen a plane or two. St. Martin was my least favoirte island of the 6 we went too so I am hoping to find something else to do this time.

I think his buses can hold up to 12-15 people unless he has bought bigger busses in the 2 years. I took my DW and 2 DD's on the tour and we had a blast.We were on there with about 10 others max. that we did not know and it was a lot of fun.Sometimes you get a class clown on the tours and sometimes you get people that stick to themselves so you never know until you get on the bus. I have never had a bad experience and on any group tour we ahve been on.

Very rarely do you get a jerk or jerks on the tour but they are out there.

We went with Bernard last June and are returning again this June. I have not decided if we are going with him again or not. The tour was ok....but he really didn't seem to pay much attention to his guest.....kept talking to others at our stops.,....nothing really major. They did keep to the schedule a good bit. I thought there was to much time at the airport beach as it was pretty boring once you had seen a plane or two. St. Martin was my least favoirte island of the 6 we went too so I am hoping to find something else to do this time.

We are oppisite as we think St Martin is the best island we have been to.

I agree with too much time at airport beach but some may find it interesting.We live by a international airport so I have seen every plane almost that flies close up and at full throttle.

Archived