Hairdryers ??

jenny wren

We're off on IE on 28 June for a week...not been on her before....can someone let me know what the hairdryers are like? are they 'normal' ones in a drawer or the ones on the wall with a hose (which I don't like!)

We're really looking forward to this as its a nice itinerary out of Palma...have done Thomson before so know more or less what to expect..:)

We're off on IE on 28 June for a week...not been on her before....can someone let me know what the hairdryers are like? are they 'normal' ones in a drawer or the ones on the wall with a hose (which I don't like!)

We're really looking forward to this as its a nice itinerary out of Palma...have done Thomson before so know more or less what to expect..:)

Hi Jenny.

Hairdryers are available from reception on deck 5. There was no charge last year & would presume it is still the same. :) We are going again this year for 2 weeks. It is the itinerary that appeals to us too.

Mo. :)

Oh thanks for that...I'll take my own then to be on the safe side !!:)

Don't take your own Jenny. I did and there just isn't the power, I wished I'd rushed down to Reception on arrival and queued up to hire one as Berwyn suggested last year. Apparently, if you want straighteners to work you have to plug them in in the corridor. My travel one's didn't heat up enough either but there was no way I was straightening my hair in the corridor, lol.:):)

Jan

Oh well.... I'll not worry about it too much as my hair is short and it won't take long to dry outside will it? I assume they will have enough hairdryers for most of the cabins.... but I shan't lose any sleep if they've run out by the time I get there!!

I got hairdrier from reception no problem - went to use it the following day and couldn't find it went back to reception and got another one. Found the original hairdrier eventually, was safely put by , when our cabin was being cleaned.

My straightners worked ok in my cabin - they were hot enough for me.

I am on IE for one week 21st June

You could always hang over the side on the top deck to dry your hair, lol.:D:D I had to dry my hair 'au natural' most of the time as I remember but it's just long enough to put up if it looks a mess.:):)

Jan

• 3 months later...

Hi

I see you went on Island Escape in June. I really need to use my hot brush o my hair. What type of plug do they use ?- Flat pin American or Round pin Europe? People are quoting both on websites.Thanks

Hi

I see you went on Island Escape in June. I really need to use my hot brush o my hair. What type of plug do they use ?- Flat pin American or Round pin Europe? People are quoting both on websites.Thanks

Hi :)

Our cabin had sockets for both also. The round pin gave normal power. I think we only had the American one last year.

Mo :)

Archived