Ground Transportation

jsmith6024

I am traveling with a group of 21 people. I need to find ground transportation from Orlando area to Port Canaveral. I think from my research that renting a few cars will be the best option. I was just wondering if anyone had information on getting the best rental car prices.

Thanks

We found the best prices at Budget rental. They had a good sized van waiting to take us to the ship when we dropped the car off. The van was waiting to take us back to Budget to pick up our car when we got off the ship. The Budget office is pretty close to port. You'll have to do it in shifts though

I am traveling with a group of 21 people. I need to find ground transportation from Orlando area to Port Canaveral. I think from my research that renting a few cars will be the best option. I was just wondering if anyone had information on getting the best rental car prices.

Thanks

The cars may be cheaper, but with a group that big I would be tempted to use the cruise line shuttle. If you all arrive at the same time you will probably come close to filling the bus yourself so you shouldn't have to wait too long for the bus to leave the airport.

Archived