Which of these 3 Ships is your favorite and why?

tandtmk04

I have been on all three and loved them all but the Valor has a special place. I thought the serve, CD and everything was just a cut above. However, that being said I agree that if the ports are the same and all three ship are amazing I might opt for the least expensive one (that way you can save the extra money from the fare to try one of the others that much sooner)

Enjoy

I was going to book the Liberty today (for next year) and the price increased overnight from $659 to $779. :( Must be a popular ship. I booked the Glory ~ same itinerary and has more time in Grand Cayman than the Valor. I hope someone likes the Glory best!!?? Oh Well. Price wins with me...

I was going to book the Liberty today (for next year) and the price increased overnight from $659 to $779. :( Must be a popular ship. I booked the Glory ~ same itinerary and has more time in Grand Cayman than the Valor. I hope someone likes the Glory best!!?? Oh Well. Price wins with me...

I was on the GLORY 2 years ago and LOVED it!!! My whole family LOVED it.... alot to do..... staff is VERY nice! Will warn you though.... it's hard to get around on.:confused: I never did figure out that ship..... towards end of crusie got some easier but I would sail her again. Have fun! :)

I was on the GLORY 2 years ago and LOVED it!!! My whole family LOVED it.... alot to do..... staff is VERY nice! Will warn you though.... it's hard to get around on.:confused: I never did figure out that ship..... towards end of crusie got some easier but I would sail her again. Have fun! :)

Well, the Liberty & the Valor have the exact same layout as the Glory. The only difference will be the decor.

I sailed the Glory & the Valor, and would give a slight edge to the Valor. But, I really did like both. My all-time favorite is probably the Freedom.

Joanne

Well, the Liberty & the Valor have the exact same layout as the Glory. The only difference will be the decor.

I sailed the Glory & the Valor, and would give a slight edge to the Valor. But, I really did like both. My all-time favorite is probably the Freedom.

Joanne

Sometimes on the Glory, I felt like I was in a maze.:eek: haha But, I did love the ship. :)

Archived