Just returned from March 5 cruise

Kcarp

I'm not going to write a review, but just a few observations I made on the cruise. We had a great time on all the Islands. We really enjoyed the crew. Even went out with a few members the night we had to leave Kaui early. It really was some wild stuff. House keeping was poor, but didn't bother us too much. I didn't care for the food that much, however did find some good things to eat. I think Carnival has the edge.

It really was a great cruise and I think the ship was in great shape. We did the ship Lula and it was just ok too us. We did the NVP & Rainbow falls tour with Roberts. We liked it, but though we spent to much time at the nut house and candy store and not enought time at the the park & falls. We rented a car and I drove the road to Hana. Loved every part of that drive! Jumped off of Black rock. What a rush!

Can't wait to go back. Here are a few pics. I will post more later. I will answer any questions and thanks for helping me plan a great vacation for us.

dscn0450qs.jpg

dscn0540d.jpg

dscn0741e.jpg

dscn1635c.jpg

Great pictures! I especially loved the rainbow picture.

Were you on the ship when it had to leave early, or were you left behind on land?

Could you elaborate on the housekeeping issues?

See you teased us with just a little information and we're hungry for a full review, LOL!:D

Great pictures! I especially loved the rainbow picture.

Were you on the ship when it had to leave early, or were you left behind on land?

Could you elaborate on the housekeeping issues?

See you teased us with just a little information and we're hungry for a full review, LOL!:D

I was off the ship at a bar where the crew goes out in port. The DJ stopped the music and we learned the news the ship was leaving in 1 hour. The bar closed 15min later and I headed back to the ship. I can see how people were left behind. Some had no urgency to leave the bar. The housekeeping issue was not terrible, rather annoying. No face cloths on two different days. No ice a few times. Empty glasses and beer bottles left in cabin more than a day. I did report the issues. Not really a big deal. :)

Archived