celebrity website shows wrong rooms

RoyalDiamond

I found this glitch so annoying, once I was able to open more than one window at a time, I made sure that I have a second site opened up where I can see the ships, deck plans, and photos of different cabin categories. I just have to click over to it when I get to the available cabins on X. It's an extra step, but beats the frustration of getting the wrong side or quadrant of what I am looking for. I was hoping when they updated their site it would change, sadly that did not happen.....yet

When using a computer with a large screen, I find it easiest to position the windows side-by-side to view cabin availability and deck plans at the same time. I like to keep the deck plans right there on the screen while I switch around checking out cabins in different locations and looking to see what is above and below the cabin.

Also, you can pick the deck plans from whichever site you prefer that way instead of being limited to the deck plans on Celebrity's site.

Archived