Central Park or Boardwalk Balcony?

Depends on what you are looking for - the Park is quiet, the Boardwalk is lively. You can see the ocean / theater if your room is far enough back. If they put you on the 14th floor of the Boardwalk, some of the rooms have the bridge right near them. Do you have a list of rooms to choose from? I picked 11 because of the public balcony at the end, up just high enough not to be right on the balcony, not all the way up under the pool decks, and because I scoured for a deck I could get one of the last 2 or 3 rooms in the aft.

I picked boardwalk balcony mainly because u get the best of both worlds. You get ocean view; boardwalk view, watch the shows from your balcony; central park is quiet; hot during the day, and boring. This is my opinion; I had friends who stayed in central park and liked it. The key to boardwalk is; u want to get a cabin within five of the end; the closer u get to the water and the aqua theater the better; I was 9723; four from the end. Hope this helps.

Seems we would be able to upgrade our room from a Central Park balcony to a Boardwalk balcony. Would you? Never been on Allure so not sure which is better. Thanks for your imput!

on the oasis i was in cp balcony. was like being in a hotel my choice would be boardwalk between those 2. you might see the ocean. this time i am outside so i do see the ocean. have fun as long as you have any room

Just returned from 14321 (Boardwalk D1)...3 from the back. Central Park would not be for me because there is no ocean view...it is peaceful though & was my favorite neighborhood. Boardwalk is VERY hectic & noisy. Deck 14 definitely has issues with views....too high up to really see the ocean....my first choice on a return visit would be ocean view balcony....but that's just me...

Archived